Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today she's claiming it was a day of ( off ) stories and recording with swan 🤔

I like to think ( especially after Mollies request) that Lynsey was left in a panic over a little 24 hour ban if I'm honest wif you . .
Even when shes having a quiet day she still reminds us of the #

Reactions: 4
Today she's claiming it was a day of ( off ) stories and recording with swan 🤔

I like to think ( especially after Mollies request) that Lynsey was left in a panic over a little 24 hour ban if I'm honest wif you . .
Even when shes having a quiet day she still reminds us of the #
Exactly Kezza! She’s such a liar!!! She always throws in a little hashtag reminder, and an advert. She would never just go dark and not say anything.
She was definitely blocked or banned for some reason. Wonder why? Hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly Kezza! She’s such a liar!!! She always throws in a little hashtag reminder, and an advert. She would never just go dark and not say anything.
She was definitely blocked or banned for some reason. Wonder why? Hilarious 🤣
Instagram banned her for being so boring and buying only one colour of socks per person in her family. It was too much even for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So back with the pre records, putting washing in and then shows the weather 🙄, wish Instagram would ban more frequently, these loons need to know they have to follow the rules.

Another outfit modelled by lego hair another label hanging out obviously to be sent back , she is such a scammer making out all these clothes are new purchases, I wouldn't be happy to buy anything that had her minge all over the russet, Alice beer touted her the last time on this morning with a label hanging out ...fikk as fukk cocknose

• Haha
Another outfit modelled by lego hair another label hanging out obviously to be sent back , she is such a scammer making out all these clothes are new purchases, I wouldn't be happy to buy anything that had her minge all over the russet, Alice beer touted her the last time on this morning with a label hanging out ...fikk as fukk cocknose
🤣🤣 She heard you - tags now off and going to the bin… Shouldn’t that be recycling Lyns??!!

• Haha
She'd stuff them to speed up the drying process but she hasn't got no newspaper 😳
As far as instaspammers go ~ her grammar is appalling!!

• Heart
She'd stuff them to speed up the drying process but she hasn't got no newspaper 😳
As far as instaspammers go ~ her grammar is appalling!!
Absolutely terrible. "We was sat" is another favourite of hers. No Lynsey, "We were sitting".

Reactions: 4
So been having another wee read on here - re baskets for organizing her cupboards - she doesn't need any fancy baskets as she has shelves :unsure: yes the shelves were before but that didn't keep the products tidy did it???? Totally confused as most cupboards have shelves but it is helpful to use baskets on the shelves especially if you have family who won't be bothered putting the items back in the right place, yeah whatever lets see it in a month again, oh silly me it will be today's video reused.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.