Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That £10 worth of cleaning stuff annoyed me. As if £10 isn’t much money. It’s a lot of money to a lot of people, especially to spend on cleaning items, and some of the stuff she bought was completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
Is there anything she will say no to if it’s free ? Also just like her mate Hinch , gave you cleaning tips in the start but now nothing is genuine without a swipe up or AD. I know these clowns are running it as a business but it’s one with no morals or intelligence 🙈 she can say all you want about l would never show you something that l haven’t tested .. well have you tested the shampoo?

Reactions: 2
Is there anything she will say no to if it’s free ? Also just like her mate Hinch , gave you cleaning tips in the start but now nothing is genuine without a swipe up or AD. I know these clowns are running it as a business but it’s one with no morals or intelligence 🙈 she can say all you want about l would never show you something that l haven’t tested .. well have you tested the shampoo?
Exactly. I was just looking into that Monday shampoo last night as well and was considering trying it, definitely won't be now that they've gifted Lynsey some!

Reactions: 3
Agree with both of you. I think they’ve sent it out to all and sundry as loads of the insta scammers have been unboxing it the last couple of days. So if a brand isn’t too fussy who they send it to, then they must be a bit desperate and it makes me think it can’t be that good. I definitely won’t be buying it.

Reactions: 4
What the duck does she look like in that tracksuit 😂😂😂 Looks like she’s about to do a sky dive or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck does she look like in that tracksuit 😂😂😂 Looks like she’s about to do a sky dive or something!
Free vinegar tastes sweeter than wine. Take anything as long as it is gifted doesn’t matter what it looks like.

Again another disorganised cupboard, those wire shelves are crap at having bottles set on them as they don’t stay upright and as for those small bottles on the bottom 🤦‍♀️, use small plastic containers to contain them together then 1. It stays tidy, 2. Easy to find what you are looking for. Turn the wire shelves the opposite way so you can
pull the containers in and out easily. She makes me want to empty every cupboard in that house and organise them.

Reactions: 6
That make up artist is either a miracle worker or she’s been airbrushed.
l do like how they’ve done her hair .

Love how this hun gives it large with the anti bac when she rides the PEASANT WAGON… but doesn’t wear a mask.

She’s so concerned with germs and infection. Suuuure Jan!

Reactions: 8
As IF she's only having 1 small wine!!
She already looked like she'd been on it if I'm honest wif you 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.