Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how this hun gives it large with the anti bac when she rides the PEASANT WAGON… but doesn’t wear a mask.

She’s so concerned with germs and infection. Suuuure Jan!
So this mornings stories addressing why she is not wearing a mask on the train, think someone been having a read on here.

Reactions: 11
So this mornings stories addressing why she is not wearing a mask on the train, think someone been having a read on here.
Crap reason to be honest. That other person might be far away but you two are sat right next to each other 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Lynz got exposed for being a full on COVIDiot from her insta DMs a few threads back on here.

We knew it already as she was constantly out to the shops and getting coffee throughout lockdown. Tho obviously she gave the coffee shop table a quick wipe down so it was all totally safe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just so bloody awkward looking around other people. She really shouldn’t do boomerangs as she’s no natural ryffum.

Reactions: 5
How she has not caught the ‘vid l will never know ! I know that masks aren’t required indoors in England anymore but come on common sense and surely that event should have spaced people out more ! Bet your bottom dollar she isn’t 2 lat flow tests a week when she is touring about everywhere 😡

Reactions: 5
How she has not caught the ‘vid l will never know ! I know that masks aren’t required indoors in England anymore but come on common sense and surely that event should have spaced people out more ! Bet your bottom dollar she isn’t 2 lat flow tests a week when she is touring about everywhere 😡
I was pretty surprised at how they were all crammed in there. Covid obviously isn’t a consideration for these people 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess all the insta scammers wanted to be there to be seen, make some content and get their freebies 🤢

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she had it and just didn't mention it. She could well have had a mild dose and gone on dropping into 101 shops every day of the week spreading her germs everywhere.

Reactions: 7
As long as she teams her endless wardrobe of maxi/schmaxi dresses ( they have pockets doncha know ) wiv a leva jacket . . The world according to Lynsey is A ok 👌

Reactions: 3
Ha she really doesn’t get it does she. Not one mask in sight in that packed out room with Astonish either.

Crazy eyes strikes again. Never one to turn down alcohol 🤪
The irony of having a photo with a so called insta friend called thisgirlcanorganise and you haven't a cupboard in your house that is organised.

• Haha
After everything she says happened with the girls dad plus the boy being bullied and she *still* tags their personal IG pages 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Wtf is that Alibi channel advert 🤣 She can’t even pronounce exscape room properly, pissing myself. Could they not afford someone people have heard of, who has some relation to television or literary crime genre to advertise it for them??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she just renovate her house and had an extension? Now looking at moving to a project house? I swear these influencers just move house / renovate to beg for free stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t hard to locate the house she’s gone to view today, when will she learn that she needs to keep things private! Quick search on rightmove and found it thanks to the staircase shot she showed… idiot.

• Angry
Wtf is that Alibi channel advert 🤣 She can’t even pronounce exscape room properly, pissing myself. Could they not afford someone people have heard of, who has some relation to television or literary crime genre to advertise it for them??? 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t understand that advert at all? Clearly it was done on a tight budget - scraping the bottom of the barrel using ‘influencers’ to help them. I didn’t even bother googling Alibi because what I saw was so tit! 😂
Why is she filming houses she’s looking at? Such a bragger isn’t she? Appeared on TV now thinks she’s someone really famous. I think she comes across as fake and clearly she’s in it for the fame & money.

Last edited:
Wasn’t hard to locate the house she’s gone to view today, when will she learn that she needs to keep things private! Quick search on rightmove and found it thanks to the staircase shot she showed… idiot.
If it’s the one I’ve seen for over £800k, I can’t imagine her living somewhere like that

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.