Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OCD my arse !!!!! If she can allow her door frames to get that disgusting she is a dirty woman. I’m work 10 hours a day and my house is cleaner than hers.
I think most of these cleaning accounts are lazy so and so’s, at the beginning they piled it on oh I’m always cleaning etc, freaky about germs etc and now they do the minimum they can get away with, I have noticed with her home a few things that should be clean and they are not and for all her talk on ocd cleaners how she cleans for hours it certainly is not evident in her videos.

Reactions: 5
OCD my arse !!!!! If she can allow her door frames to get that disgusting she is a dirty woman. I’m work 10 hours a day and my house is cleaner than hers.
The cupboard she showed as well with all the grease stains, her kitchen isn’t even that old, how is it so manky

Reactions: 6
The cupboard she showed as well with all the grease stains, her kitchen isn’t even that old, how is it so manky
yeah l thot this with both of them , that’s a serious build up on the door and how does someone get that much grease on the floor of a cupboard!

yeah l thot this with both of them , that’s a serious build up on the door and how does someone get that much grease on the floor of a cupboard!
What would you be storing that would have grease on it that could transfer to your cupboard? I know I have said it before but she really hasn’t a clue about organising or storage, that is a new kitchen why would you not put cupboard liners in them? and the same a few weeks ago that cupboard with shoes in it, not sure where it is but surely if you were planning a new kitchen utility you would plan to have something to store shoes as you come in to the house and if there is no option except use a cupboard at least put some storage baskets/boxes in it, then she moans the cupboards won’t stay tidy, you are right they won’t unless you put in a system that works, it really isn’t rocket science.

Has she become obsessed with that Scamp and Dude company? They had a moment about 3 or 4 years ago, but nobody really buys from them anymore. How many similar dresses (all variations on animal print) has she got? I’ve lost count.

Has she become obsessed with that Scamp and Dude company? They had a moment about 3 or 4 years ago, but nobody really buys from them anymore. How many similar dresses (all variations on animal print) has she got? I’ve lost count.
I don't follow her anymore but are they gifted? There's a few insta huns plugging them atm. But we all know how grotbags likes to avoid advertising rules

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her anymore but are they gifted? There's a few insta huns plugging them atm. But we all know how grotbags likes to avoid advertising rules
Don’t think so. I’ve not seen her put gifted, I don’t think.

She only discovered them a few weeks ago when she was on This Morning, and she saw one of their dresses in the wardrobe room. Since then she’s gone a bit mad and seems to have bought loads, but they all look the same 😂

Reactions: 2
Don’t think so. I’ve not seen her put gifted, I don’t think.

She only discovered them a few weeks ago when she was on This Morning, and she saw one of their dresses in the wardrobe room. Since then she’s gone a bit mad and seems to have bought loads, but they all look the same 😂
Ahhh makes sense lining herself up for a collab then

Reactions: 1
Yeah - she’s always tagging them in, like she’s trying to get noticed 🙄 Pathetic
They tagged her wearing one of the dresses. Now she’ll prob get a collab 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve unfollowed them. They were originally for kids but have branched out and all the yummy mummy’s wear them now it’s insufferable how the owners head has grown

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh do duck off Lynsey, how do you think everyone else manages? You were bloody lucky Rib was around for as long as he was, most people were required to go back to their offices ages ago. Just get on with it and stop moaning.

Also, didn’t she say that one of the twins passed their driving test ages ago? She gave them her old car didn’t she? So how come she’s saying that both the girls still don’t drive and so need lifts everywhere? Plus, even if they don’t drive, I think by their age they can get the bus if they need to be places 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh do duck off Lynsey, how do you think everyone else manages? You were bloody lucky Rib was around for as long as he was, most people were required to go back to their offices ages ago. Just get on with it and stop moaning.

Also, didn’t she say that one of the twins passed their driving test ages ago? She gave them her old car didn’t she? So how come she’s saying that both the girls still don’t drive and so need lifts everywhere? Plus, even if they don’t drive, I think by their age they can get the bus if they need to be places 🙄
Oh little miss drama, honestly she needs a reality check if that’s all she has to worry or complain about, loads of parents like ships in the night working, single parents juggling work childcare etc she hasn’t a bloomin clue how hard some people have it😡 oh just do one Lynsey, do you think that little story make you relatable?

Reactions: 6
Omg her working at her desk, does she think she’s Warren Buffett? Also she would probs think that’s pronounced “buffet”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you bring out your own cleaning cloth range and then join up with a company to promote theirs? Oh silly me they pay more 🙄 and why does she show someone else’s story only to cut it off halfway?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.