Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those jeans are a size too small, camel toe Lynds 🙈

And that Tik Tok …so wacky, so crazy… so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So saw this on Helen's page in reference to looking for boots - take it she doesn't like the DM look that lynsey was trying to rock today lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF is an iWalk?!? Is this a joke? She’s got a machine to walk on? She hasn’t got time to walk the dog, so Rib’s doing that, but she’s got time to walk on her machine 🤣🤣🤣 does she even realise how dumb she sounds. If she’s got time to walk on a machine she hast time to walk round the block!!

0C06DC7E-DEB5-4BE5-9F0D-5015C6C2DE16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video of her and Rob omg she gets funnier and more cringe by the hour

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they clutching each other incase one legs it, who is videoing them? And why would lego hair think anyone needs to see her going into a pub with rib to get pished

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pity the poor sod who she asks to film it for her - imagine you’re minding your own business and this weird woman (dressed like a cross between an extra from Dallas and Kelly McGillis in Witness) accosts you and demands you film her walking into the pub. She’s already half cut and giving you crazy eyes, so you daren’t refuse. Her husband seems quiet but happily goes along with the charade. They’re clinging onto one another for dear life, it’s not clear whether they’re truly in love or he thinks she might go arse over tit if he stops propping her up.

Once they enter the pub you’re left there holding the phone… until the husband is sent back out again to retrieve it.

Awkward.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband would have me sectioned if I did this to him and meanwhile Mollie is getting mullard at home 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
And the way they get to the door and can’t fit through side by side 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTAFF . .
Has she been carted off yet?

Im concerned for her stairs tomorrow it im honest wif you. .

• Haha
Those docs are way too chunky for her. Oh and she is getting better at splicing out the part where she reaches for the camera. Missed one, Linz. 🦆
A3390519-F38E-4561-A18E-90146A80DCF3.jpeg

• Haha
So wait let me get this right Lynsey, you can post the name of the restaurant in your videos and then slate them for service but should l post something on your Instagram complaining about your service l am blocked and classed as a troll !!!

Reactions: 20
Blue splashes my @£&”, any excuse for plugging that bloomin cream, just take a damp cloth with some washing up liquid and wipe it and you know most of us are cleaning and wiping our kitchen but we don’t need to post it every day on social media. As for posting about the restaurant, if it was the opposite and no one had come near her it would have been a problem also, it was a Turkish restaurant and that’s just how they are, but she finds a problem no matter where she goes.

Pick up that screw/ nail next to the little frog lego hair its sending my OCD thru the roof and flairs ,I take it your ocd is having another day off?

She can duck right off showing that barstard frog n'all . .
I have frog phobia and now I dislike her even more than ever!! 👊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.