Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no bleeping clue . .
Clothing, Cooking, Design . .
She was like a dog on heat the whole time that build was happening. .
Moist around those men 🤣
No clue at all, the whole point of designing is that you have something that works, none of that house renovation looks like it works at all and as for her cupboards she really doesn’t know how to put organisational systems in, trying to be so relatable by showing that bathroom cupboard, honestly Lynsey it’s not difficult to purchase some organisers to keep it tidy. And since you have been reading here (explaining about your use of recycled videos) try reading your posts first before you put them online, that today about walking doesn’t even make sense🙄

Reactions: 4
Totally agree she has zero idea of organising stuff, remember those very occasional glimpses we get into her woodchip cleaning supplies cupboard, stuffed to the gills with piles of products and appliances shoved in any old how. She is a major league hoarder!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her but saw her with the other instabores - Abi etc in that London restaurant. My observation is that fame has clearly gone to her head! She came across as the Queen bee in that group. The way she stipulated she was in a size 12 jumpsuit but Helen was in a size 14 was awful! I don’t like Helen at all - had to unfollow ages ago because all she does is sell. But I could not be friends with someone who did that. I guess they put up with it because at the end of the day they are all fake insta buddies, all using one another in the hole that followers and brands notice them. I’m guessing Helen wants to expand and Lynsey may help her with her links to media, TV etc. Anyway had to pop on and say I thought Lynsey loves herself and is a bit too big for her boots! 😂

Reactions: 9
That’s it “germaphobe”, you finger at food products and put them back again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honest to goodness any chance to get a product ad, any normal person would just clean the sink and be done but no any chance to earn some money and another reference to food, "I was naughty yesterday" so no treats today, real issues around eating.

Reactions: 9
That so called lunchbox washing tip, what a load of crock honestly just put it in hot soapy water and wash it right.

Reactions: 7
Oh duck off with the brag about cleaning the sole of your docs . .
She's walking on a tiled floor ffs.
If she'd been outside walking through the woods and then indoors on a white carpet, I'd understand.
Im glad those boots hurt,
They look ridiculous on her . .
Ol big foot.

That so called lunchbox washing tip, what a load of crock honestly just put it in hot soapy water and wash it right.
Its the fact that Jakey is demonstrating his "trick" too . .
Didn't she move his school because of bullying? 🤔
Wake up Lynsey or you'll be searching for another . . 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lego hair needs to direct her non existent OCD to devil dog scraping its arse across her flairs ma luvlees...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That bleeping belt . . AGAIN! 🙄

And . .
WHAT.ARE.THOSE.BOOTS? 🤔
Theyre hideous if im honest wif you . ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lego hair you even said yourself your not a fashion blogger so stop trying, your making yourself look fikk, totally clueless about fashion, is it like dancing tonight cocknose?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.