Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lynsey was dead quiet yesterday . .
Wonder if she was "jetlagged" from her stint down under? 🤣

Claims she's "rocking" a jumpsuit today? 🤔
Rocking in my world, means, wearing well, looking good in it . .

Lynsey, you rock nothing . .
As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m in a size 12 because obviously I’ve sized up, Helen is in a 14 but still looks fabulous”. God she’s condescending. Should she not look great in something for being a size 14? Totally implying she herself looks so great in it because she’s smaller.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
“I’m in a size 12 because obviously I’ve sized up, Helen is in a 14 but still looks fabulous”. God she’s condescending. Should she not look great in something for being a size 14? Totally implying she herself looks so great in it because she’s smaller.
Such a horrible backhanded 'compliment' :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 10
What a bunch of grabby grifters all in one room...could that lot love themselves any more...truly sickening.

What a bunch of grabby grifters all in one room...could that lot love themselves any more...truly sickening.
Wondering if "Beggyhomesweethome" is there too? 🤔
She is part of that grabby "friendship" group

Reactions: 3
Just coming on to say the same! What a fuckwit!

Reactions: 5
What an absolute (and l only use this word when necessary) bleep you are Lynsey! I am fuming with these comments , cause being anything other than a size 12 is bad ? You have such bad relationship with food , only have chocolate on certain days and one meal out and you are starving yourself the next day ! If it wasn’t for the 1000’s of calories in the booze you would be under weight!

Reactions: 15
What an absolute (and l only use this word when necessary) bleep you are Lynsey! I am fuming with these comments , cause being anything other than a size 12 is bad ? You have such bad relationship with food , only have chocolate on certain days and one meal out and you are starving yourself the next day ! If it wasn’t for the 1000’s of calories in the booze you would be under weight!
But as she had to point out and make clear, she’s really a size 10. Even a size 12 is large in Lynsey’s world. Can’t believe she wouldn’t eat one of those sweets her daughter bought for her either. Bet that’s because, in her mind, she had too much food / drink while she was out today.

As an aside. If you were Helen, would you not be fuming that Miss Lynsey No Style, who copies all your clothes, actually wore one of your outfits same as you to a thing where you’re both present? Surely Lynsey knew that was a ‘Helen’ outfit, and could have worn something different when she knew she was meeting her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Lego hair needs a good hard kick in her front bum, she really is a horrible bleep inside and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping “snoozes” it’s literally a pigs bleeping nose with an s in front of the word…come on legohead linds 🤣🤣🤣 pay attention 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a witch there was no need to mention the size of the jumpsuit. If I was Helen I'd be half minded to give her a slap.

She totally has issues with food, her cooking looks tit, she doesn't make enough and calls her kids out when they secret eat and leave wrappers in their rooms. One of the kids will end up with an eating disorder if they haven't already.

Reactions: 10
Genuine question- why doesn’t she have a door on her utility room? It would drive me absolutely mad, surely the whole point of a utility room is that it’s separate to your kitchen? I thought Miss Perfect would want that?

Reactions: 3
Genuine question- why doesn’t she have a door on her utility room? It would drive me absolutely mad, surely the whole point of a utility room is that it’s separate to your kitchen? I thought Miss Perfect would want that?
She has no bleeping clue . .
Clothing, Cooking, Design . .
She was like a dog on heat the whole time that build was happening. .
Moist around those men 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.