Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me cringe so much. My family would be telling me, my friends would be queuing to slap me and my husband would divorce me if I went on the way she does.
I find in life anyone who says they are crazy usually are as far from this as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s been ages since I watched Lynsey. Why did I bother. Firstly, cut those dreadful, long pink nails. They made me want to gag. As a “cleaning expert” how many germs must be lurking under there particularly as she doesn’t use gloves. And how many ads. How is she still being invited on This Morning?

Reactions: 3
Lynsey playing the "CRAZY" Queen game again today 🙄
My producer is just as CARRRAZY as I am 🥱
Yes so cRaZy! I forgot to unsubscribe last month when she assaulted my inbox with her newsletter. The newsletter talked about how cRaZy the last month has been 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2 swipe ups and it’s not even 7am, when I’m busy there’s no social media from me, with her there’s more and all in the typical Lynsey slap dash kinda way

Reactions: 3
Christ, her grid post today . .
Own up, its got to be a tattler, someone saying they have got her collapsible laundry basket for Christmas 👀
Lynsey ( obviously) agreed, its a great Christmas present 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its nice to see lego hair wearing the same dress (twice in a week) it will still have the label on tho to return back if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
I’m cringing at the stories by Lynsey and the other insta cleaners from that exhibition thing today. So awkward, forced fake “friendships”. Plastered on perma smiles for the gram, while having drinks and grabbing all the freebies they can get their grubby mitts on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m cringing at the stories by Lynsey and the other insta cleaners from that exhibition thing today. So awkward, forced fake “friendships”. Plastered on perma smiles for the gram, while having drinks and grabbing all the freebies they can get their grubby mitts on!
Who's the woman waving like a lunatic? One of Lynsey's CRAZY friends no doubt 🤪

No wonder "MR SWAN" wasn't there. He's probably still recovering from the last time he met her.

• Haha
She looks absolutely terrible. Her skin is a mess. I can’t believe she’s got the nerve to do stories about her skincare regime, as though she’s an example to others and people should be following her guidance!

Reactions: 10
I LOVE an all dayer . .
But not if I were promoting my "business"
Queen of wine here, by her own admission 👀
What an ol soak . .
C'mon TM
Open your eyes . .
WHAT.A.MESS
Screenshot_20210824-222316_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really thought she was queen bee at this event didn't she. Someone called her the legend🤣
I cringed myself inside out watching that tit show.
Never have I ever witnessed so many non entities making such an arse of themselves .
Made my night if I'm honest wif you😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.