Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still going to that sap of a PT? They clearly take social media lessons from the same teacher....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That pout at the beginning of her posts like a cats hole, I cant posts pics on here for some strange reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did we all notice the Gucci bag she just happened to show with her bag of grabby grabby yesterday, wow you are so chic Lynsey with the Gucci merch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im still cringing over all those fake friendships to be honest wiff you . . 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did we all notice the Gucci bag she just happened to show with her bag of grabby grabby yesterday, wow you are so chic Lynsey with the Gucci merch 😂
Aha! So that’s what she bought at Gucci the other week when she went to London and flashed a quick picture of the bag from the shop and said she’d treated herself 🤣 Sad cow. Thinks she’s glamorous and showing her wealth, when in reality it’s chavvy because anyone with real money wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. But at least she’s got a crap bag to match her crap belt. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aha! So that’s what she bought at Gucci the other week when she went to London and flashed a quick picture of the bag from the shop and said she’d treated herself 🤣 Sad cow. Thinks she’s glamorous and showing her wealth, when in reality it’s chavvy because anyone with real money wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole. But at least she’s got a crap bag to match her crap belt. Bless.
Along with her crap hairstyle crap granny dresses and crap non existent top lip

Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain season's to this woman! No matter what the weather Lynsey it CANNOT be autumn in August 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain season's to this woman! No matter what the weather Lynsey it CANNOT be autumn in August 🙄🙄
Exactly - wish all these instaloons would at least act like they know the correct information, autumn starts on 22nd Sept so even say it feels like a autumn day but don't state it is autumn. They are all so thick.

Reactions: 2
So she's just checked into a hotel on my doorstep! It's very very nice but she still has to shout out 'pube check Jake' as she wanders around the five star suite. Can't imagine the hotel will think much of that.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So she's just checked into a hotel on my doorstep! It's very very nice but she still has to shout out 'pube check Jake' as she wanders around the five star suite. Can't imagine the hotel will think much of that.
why does she have to come across as Uber critical?! I will bet my bottom dollar that she has never stayed in a posh hotel before let alone have a suite. Most people would say wow! Look at the size of this room, all the wardrobes, sumptuous bath and separate loo! But she even has jake saying no light though.
For the love of all that is holy put your phone away and just enjoy your break, instead of looking for fault and having something to whinge about

Reactions: 6
I think it must be Hampshire some way so not that near Cambridgeshire. My mind went to the shower. Not sure Rob has much fun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.