Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurt her back my £&@, lifting those stools up unless that treatment she had worked a miracle and what on earth is that cushion with the perfume bottle printed on it? It’s like something a young girl would have in her room, she really hasn’t a clue how to style a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anything for engagement …. Why ask people to vote when you have already made up your mind?! 🤔. Fine! Choose the cheapest, tackiest dress from your options

Reactions: 2
Can you help me choose the dress to wear on This Morning tomorrow. I have to get ready at 4.45am aswell so it’s really tough. It’s obvious you’re only trying to up your engagement!

Anything for engagement …. Why ask people to vote when you have already made up your mind?! 🤔. Fine! Choose the cheapest, tackiest dress from your options
Snap! 😂

Another dress another label attached to be sent back,show us all these dresses you have been 'modelling ' and I use this term loosely lego hair

Reactions: 4
I did a mega eye roll when she went shopping the other day and confessed that she'd forgotten her mask. Clearly her OCD only strikes when there's not an opportunity to tag a brand...

Reactions: 13
I did a mega eye roll when she went shopping the other day and confessed that she'd forgotten her mask. Clearly her OCD only strikes when there's not an opportunity to tag a brand...
I have gone out and forgot my mask and come home to get it. She could have bought one for pence but she is a self righteous bleep who thinks she is too important.

Reactions: 6
Her claims of OCD are so disrespectful to those who live with this condition daily, she really has no idea how it affects a person's life, it is so much more than just acting like you are a germophobe and anal about cleaning.

Reactions: 9
Self care Sunday, using the Ren skincare was that not a gifted product not so long ago or am I getting mixed up?

Reactions: 4
Self care Sunday, using the Ren skincare was that not a gifted product not so long ago or am I getting mixed up?
Yes, she was gifted a load of Ren stuff fairly recently. But she’s sitting there saying “I know it’s pricey but sometimes I think it’s worth paying out”!!! How dare she say that when she was given it by the brand and she’s not even declaring it as a gift, making out she bought it 😡

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, first time posting. I’m nervous to post but I’ve had enough. I really hate the fact that she declares she has OCD as if it’s some sort of badge of honour. She doesn’t have have OCD: she just likes things done her way (in her head that’s the right way). I do have OCD, diagnosed by a psychiatrist while I was under the care of my local mental health team and GP. Part of the criteria of diagnosis is the fear of something bad happening if you don’t do a compulsion. My OCD mutates too and moves from one thing to another or adds more compulsions. It is utterly exhausting and you live in constant fear. If my pegs aren’t alternate colours on the line, pink then blue (as I had a girl then a boy and another girl) then something bad would happen to them. Me alternating my pegs literally (in my mind) keeps my children alive. It’s not just fussing about germs or your house being tidy.
Sorry for the rant and I’ll probably regret saying all that in the morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, she was gifted a load of Ren stuff fairly recently. But she’s sitting there saying “I know it’s pricey but sometimes I think it’s worth paying out”!!! How dare she say that when she was given it by the brand and she’s not even declaring it as a gift, making out she bought it 😡
That’s what I thought and noticed it wasn’t marked gifted. The sooner these companies wake to these takers the better.

Long time lurker, first time posting. I’m nervous to post but I’ve had enough. I really hate the fact that she declares she has OCD as if it’s some sort of badge of honour. She doesn’t have have OCD: she just likes things done her way (in her head that’s the right way). I do have OCD, diagnosed by a psychiatrist while I was under the care of my local mental health team and GP. Part of the criteria of diagnosis is the fear of something bad happening if you don’t do a compulsion. My OCD mutates too and moves from one thing to another or adds more compulsions. It is utterly exhausting and you live in constant fear. If my pegs aren’t alternate colours on the line, pink then blue (as I had a girl then a boy and another girl) then something bad would happen to them. Me alternating my pegs literally (in my mind) keeps my children alive. It’s not just fussing about germs or your house being tidy.
I totally agree with you, unfortunately its something a lot of these instascammers do.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to hear you suffer with this, as we all here know how awful it can be. We all know she lies about it because it’s “trendy” for a cleaner to have OCD or it certainly would have been when she started. I do hope things get easier for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I came across this thread after her irritating the life out of me for a while especially this weekend with the daily stair hoovering not sure why she feels the need to do this mine get done every other week if they are lucky.
I remember when Hinch was on This Morning and QOC threw an absolute tantrum that she was on there being a new Instagrammer and that she had worked hard to be where she was. Whenever she is on This Morning she just comes across as an absolute cockwomble that has no personality at all, I’m not sure why they carry on having her on there at all really. And the god awful curtain looking dresses she wears especially if she pairs them with the white boots 🤢

Reactions: 12
Makes me cringe how she acts whenever she has a slot on TM. I don’t see any of the other contributors making such a big fuss like she does every time

Reactions: 8
Rib spilt a couple of T...ah unfortunately we get to see the mahoosive cock nose on the unfiltered this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, not only is she irritating to the eye, jesus christ . . My ears!
She just sounds awful.. .
Please TM . . STOP using this god damn dreadful woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lynsey playing the "CRAZY" Queen game again today 🙄
My producer is just as CARRRAZY as I am 🥱

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.