Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Alice Beer outing her for the label still being in her dress 🤣
Instascammer . .
When will it all end??
You never see her wearing the same dress twice nor do you see them appearing in her fro it fursday pile so she clearly wears>steams>returns...lego hair you are a fraud

Reactions: 8
Surely who ever wrote this for her is now taking the piss?! We know that she hasn’t written this! She doesn’t do punctuation and some of the vocabulary is not in her remit!

I don’t know about you, but I mop my floors with a mop designed for the job and NOT a frumpy floral dress?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely who ever wrote this for her is now taking the piss?! We know that she hasn’t written this! She doesn’t do punctuation and some of the vocabulary is not in her remit!

I don’t know about you, but I mop my floors with a mop designed for the job and NOT a frumpy floral dress?
Totally missed that one!!! 🤣🤣🤣 What a bleeping idiot 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyway, shes out, bright and early ( pre 9am ) on a coffee date with Jakey . .
Cos all teenage boys want to be dragged out of bed super early on a saturday for a "date" with their frump of a mum dont they? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain this to me please? I don't dare ask Lyns for fear of having my head bitten off.

If the path is dry, surely that just means it hasn't been raining... it doesn't mean it's not going to rain?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I've said this before but refering to him as "Jakey" really makes me sick in my mouth 🤢

Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain this to me please? I don't dare ask Lyns for fear of having my head bitten off.

If the path is dry, surely that just means it hasn't been raining... it doesn't mean it's not going to rain?!
Exactly and also if the air is damp it will not dry, cannot believe some of these followers don’t just check the weather forecast, when she posted this before someone tagged herself going and touching the ground I think and was delighted it was dry to hang her washing out, never mind the fact it could rain in the next second, honestly just check the weather forecast. Also now that the cleaning instahuns are becoming old news, thinking a change of direction is coming as a fashion fluencer 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm BEGGING her to start a clothing range, think of the comedy potential!
In The Style range coming 🤣🤣
Just what we need - Lynsey’s cloves as well as her cloffs! I can feel that static from the polyester already.

Seriously though, the world does not need another crappy insta scammer launching a bleeping cheapo clothing line. She preaches about being eco friendly but things like that are so bad for the environment. If she doesn’t see and understand that then she really is a) fick and / or b) just in it for the money…

Reactions: 6
Just what we need - Lynsey’s cloves as well as her cloffs! I can feel that static from the polyester already.

Seriously though, the world does not need another crappy insta scammer launching a bleeping cheapo clothing line. She preaches about being eco friendly but things like that are so bad for the environment. If she doesn’t see and understand that then she really is a) fick and / or b) just in it for the money…
Definitely a and b, she really doesn’t give a damn about the environment, it’s all about the money.

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t help bragging about Rib’s new car, a Tesla, could she? duck off Lynsey - you’re completely unrelatable and thoroughly dislikable.

• Haha
What am l am going to do just checked the weather and no rain today but the ppaaffssss are still wet 😮 will my washing dry or not omg l am so confused 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.