Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"PUBE check Jake. Let's 'ave a look"

When is "Jakey" back to school? I bet his mates can't wait to take the piss.

Reactions: 4
Her girls seem to drink a lot too. She shows them a few times a week with drinks. Not sure regular drinking at home is something just 18 year olds should be doing.

Reactions: 2
I think the girls are just typical 18 year olds tbh - lawd knows what I was drinking and getting up to at that age! 🤦‍♀️ BUT with my friends, not my parents.

Lynsey seems to think it’s fun to show her and the girls as drinking buddies or something, which I do have a problem with. For a start it’s completely pathetic that a grown woman feels the need to plaster her young daughters on her SM doing shots etc with her, like she did last night. More importantly, as a parent, what is she doing? It’s embarrassing. I pity Rib and Jake who must have to sit there and be told to film those stupid boomerangs, and then drive home with them when they’re pissed 🤢

Reactions: 11
Fridge friday? Nah its the day you realise you caught covid from Beggy Mitchell at the cuntlusive event that spread covid. How does her family go along with all this boomerang filming her mincing about with a big daft grin on her cock nose face , she is ludicrous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone ever heard of this Mishel makeup she’s raving about this morning??? Thought not.

She loves a waving catwalk into breakfast doesn’t she. duck knows what the staff and other guests think. Surprised she doesn’t ask if they’ve got a red carpet. She’s such an embarrassing knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone ever heard of this Mishel makeup she’s raving about this morning??? Thought not.

She loves a waving catwalk into breakfast doesn’t she. duck knows what the staff and other guests think. Surprised she doesn’t ask if they’ve got a red carpet. She’s such an embarrassing knobhead.
Isn’t this Mishel someone from the This Morning lot that she was embarrassing and tagging into her ‘behind the scenes’ stories a couple of weeks ago?

Reactions: 1
Isn’t this Mishel someone from the This Morning lot that she was embarrassing and tagging into her ‘behind the scenes’ stories a couple of weeks ago?
That would explain it. In that case was she gifted the product to try it, or is it an advert to do someone she knows a favour? Can’t see how or why she would be using it otherwise. Either way she’s plugging the brand and not labelled it.

Note maybe if your ‘film crew’ are doing a walking down the stairs shot maybe not a good idea to be half canned and stumble down the stairs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or even better realise that in the stupid clip and maybe not post it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Note maybe if your ‘film crew’ are doing a walking down the stairs shot maybe not a good idea to be half canned and stumble down the stairs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Or even better realise that in the stupid clip and maybe not post it
She’s too sloshed to realise! That’s why she’s posted it 🤣 She nearly walked into the wall!

Also, what’s her kid doing with those chopsticks? Is that supposed to be funny? And is that photo filtered, because she looks completely different???

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel it necessary to sanitise the sink in a fancy hotel??
WTF is she trying to prove??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh gawd . .
I just find Rib SOOO limp wristed and flakey . .
He plays to her every boomerangy demand.
Wear some bleeping trousers man, or have they all been binned in frow it fursday???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Avoid Rushden Lakes, peeps. Wonder why she announces where she is. Does she think her minions will flock there to catch a glimpse of the A List shleb that is Lyns?

• Haha
What an amazing start to her holiday, a cleaning session. Yet she is happy to walk around in her kids trainers, spreading more dirt and germs.
duck off cock nose!

Reactions: 5
Takes her own mugs . .
My arse!
Never seen her take her own mugs ffs.. unless of course she means Rib and Jakey? 🤣

Yet another reason for a shameless ad/swipeup

🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She cleans everything but tags the place she’s staying. Does she not realise that is NOT good publicity, she’s implying it’s dirty.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.