Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep mentioning putting really weird things in the dishwasher??? I’d never wash a cleaning sponge (sorry sphonge 😂) or cloff anywhere except in the washing machine where it belongs, with a load of other cleaning stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, does she wash her dishes, that they eat off, with these things 🤮
Also, does a dishwasher tablet have the same cleaning power as my Daz and a healthy slug of Dettol?

Reactions: 4
Guys she said there was thunder earlier and just saw on daily doom that there was a big downfall but Wincey Willis hasn’t given us a further update / moan about the weather … I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fought that Nike top could NEVER be found to buy!! It’s actually bloody awful!!

Reactions: 3
So she’s so eco & green she’s putting ONE towel on a 4 HOUR wash?! Wtf?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s so eco & green she’s putting ONE towel on a 4 HOUR wash?! Wtf?!
DO NOT ask her about it! I asked if she put a cap in the dishwasher on its own and got a crappy reply from her. I’ve unfollowed her now, she’s wasteful, patronising, money-grabbing, repetitive and boring as duck!

Reactions: 18
The troof the whole troof and nothing but the troof lego hair something you dont participate in if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As IF her girls would use a white towel after fake tanning . .
Completely "staged" for the gram . .
Get in the bin you fakester 🥱

Reactions: 11
Mrs lego hair none of the twits look like they wear fake tan so your a lying bleep.....again ...everything is staged in the cocknose household ...fikk as fukk

Reactions: 5
100% fake and staged. They are teens but they’re not stupid.
Dunno like, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…

Why doesn’t she make them clean up after themselves ffs. They’re 18 now, if they make a mess of something then they should have to clean it up. Same with the fake tan on the toilet seat the other day, whoever left it like that should’ve been made to come and sort it out. She treats them like babies.

I was going to say something the other day when she was moaning about being a taxi service, taking them backwards and forwards to work. Totally mollycoddled.

Reactions: 2
Dunno like, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree…

Why doesn’t she make them clean up after themselves ffs. They’re 18 now, if they make a mess of something then they should have to clean it up. Same with the fake tan on the toilet seat the other day, whoever left it like that should’ve been made to come and sort it out. She treats them like babies.

I was going to say something the other day when she was moaning about being a taxi service, taking them backwards and forwards to work. Totally mollycoddled.
Yeah but the thing she shows and claims is such a mess really isn’t. Like Jakey’s room - it’s quite tidy and the odd wrapper and she makes out it’s a total midden.

It makes me cringe SO much when she posts videos/pictures of her kids just being kids and tags it with crap like #crazyfamily. Pretty sure they're 16 years old and singing along to Billie Eilish in the car. Hardly mental stuff. People of all ages do this every day and think nothing of it.

someone please take one for the team … I can’t has she knows my name 😫🤦‍♀️ I’m curious to see if it’s been proof read or is it merely a copy and paste, lazy job 🤷‍♀️😂
Maybe it’s some homework she gave Mollie to do? 🤣 You know like those projects you give to an employee who you haven’t really got enough proper work for but you need to make them feel useful 🤦‍♀️

Whoever has written it, edited it and proof read it (I’m being sarcastic) it’s bound to be awful.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.