Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they will drop her slot altogether I’m wondering if her contract time is nearly up and they are just binding the time to give her the big push.
I’m thinking because of the heatwave they’re not pushing cleaning as really who wants to clean in this weather! I like to think she was dropped for Scott the Vet and Harley the very cute dog!! So if we could just keep the sun to keep Lyns off our screens!!

Reactions: 5
Freudian slip there lol.

She goes from one extreme to another, either cuts herself off or now too much. Fick mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so she shows you natural ways to get the smell out your fridge and then cut to next screen here is somehow you can buy and off course with swipe up , got to make that cash cash

Reactions: 6
Her boomerangs are embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not just hers,
Any boomerang makes me cringe.
Bathbombs in
Bathbombs out
Cocktails clink
Cocktails clunk
Lynsey plank
Lynsey plonk

Boring
Borang

Zzzzzz
🥱

Who was she just "swinging" with?

I sense a "quiet" day tomorrow 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That boomerang this morning though was just cringe. Pouting in her shorts, lifting her weights.

Whereas I like to imagine the reality of her gym sessions with that James are more like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The boomerangs from tonight are HORRENDOUS! The one with Rib and his strange looking pal is dead creepy… then the one with her and her mate on the swings is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dress of the munff...and we got the pout again this morning at the end....thank you lego hair for putting me in a rage this early on a saturday morning...oh and incoming video of evil Hetty on the bridge ...same tit being churned out every day .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.