Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s trying to get the sympathy engagement from her followers. Personal issues well don’t broadcast you past in magazines then. It’s not rockets science leave it in the past. Move forwards onwards and up and don’t look back.

Reactions: 9
What does she expect? It’s not rocket science that people don’t engage when it’s continual recycled videos and no real content. She would do so much better if she only posted a couple of times a week with actual quality content. It’s so transparent that she takes anything offered to her and shows a 2 second clip on it, not even showing us how to use it.

Reactions: 5
I truly hope this means, ole cock nose is going to piss off. But we no that won’t happen cause she is a massive beg and just grabs anything and everything for free. Nasty women inside and out.

Iv always said she thinks she is champagne, I’m a crystal flute. When I’m fact she’s is luke warm cheap larger in a plastic pint pot lol x

I bloody knew she'd resurface with the "sorry I've been quiet lately" post . .

We're not Lynsey, not at all 🤣

Shes run out of cleaning tricks and her swipe ups for her little house on the prairie style dresses ( they look great with a pair of trainers and a denim jacket you know ) are pointless as she usually follows up with out of stock . . Zzzz 🥱

So today... .
Drum roll please,
Lynsey is an avid gardener 🤣
Like duck has she had that since last October. . No way would she have not mentioned it 🤔
At least shes getting lots of potatoes though, remember her tasty potato salad? 🤢
Oh, and the lettuce tastes lovely 🤣

More and more like Hinch everyday , going silent then poor me when she comes back and the accounts are so far removed from the cleaning account they started with!

Questioning why you are on Instagram, it’s the money ads and swipe ups Lynsey !!! Also like Hinch if you don’t like it or it is effecting your your mental health that much step away and stop it but you can’t because you need the cash so like your mate Hinch suck it up or move on

Reactions: 8
Take a bit of time off, focus on what she's known for (cleaning), quality over quantity - both in posting and brand partners - and she will reap the rewards!

I highly doubt anyone on this thread seriously wishes this poor hun ill, we just enjoy laughing at her piss poor content featuring uncomfortable family members, the demon dog, her promoting any old tat, white wine boomerangs, anything to do with fashion, interior design and home organisation... so if she cuts all that out, this thread dies right down and she's better positioned for the future. Everyone wins!

Take a bit of time off, focus on what she's known for (cleaning), quality over quantity - both in posting and brand partners - and she will reap the rewards!

I highly doubt anyone on this thread seriously wishes this poor hun ill, we just enjoy laughing at her piss poor content featuring uncomfortable family members, the demon dog, her promoting any old tat, white wine boomerangs, anything to do with fashion, interior design and home organisation... so if she cuts all that out, this thread dies right down and she's better positioned for the future. Everyone wins!
100% agree , l don’t make a living from insta but if it truly makes you feel the way she and Hinch claim it does you have to take care of yourself , step back and say enough is enough. I just think if your job that us peps do day in day out effected you like that you would change jobs , you might not find a job right away but you would move jobs

Reactions: 5
Hangover cleared then Lyns.

Not sure how Insta works?

She sure knows how to put swipe ups on every single post, and replay every ad day in day out, it's like Groundhog Day.

lyns.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like hell has Lynsey (blue for) loo had an allotment for months and NEVER MENTIONED IT!

Pull the other one.

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow today as fed up of the constant ads and swipe ups for commissions. And the way she can humiliate her poor kids. I hope she takes a break and has a good think on how to come back in a way people would want to watch her.

Oh Lynsey, Lynsey. Don’t for the love of god go down the woe is me rabbit hole. Doesn’t work, sympathy is not the way to garner support or more followers. My advice to you (though you won’t listen) is go back to your usp! You have spread yourself to thinly. Fashion, cooking, interior design and lifestyle isn’t your bag. Leave it to those who know. Stick to one thing, do it well and show it off to its best advantage. Stop being a hypocrite. This water saving hasn’t worked for you Preaching one minute then the next washing a lousy hat in a dishwasher. Stop being greedy and finally show some respect to the people who follow you and message you with friendly advice and with knowledge and experience who can help you to improve.
Learn from Hinchs mistakes

Reactions: 10
Oh Lynsey, Lynsey. Don’t for the love of god go down the woe is me rabbit hole. Doesn’t work, sympathy is not the way to garner support or more followers. My advice to you (though you won’t listen) is go back to your usp! You have spread yourself to thinly. Fashion, cooking, interior design and lifestyle isn’t your bag. Leave it to those who know. Stick to one thing, do it well and show it off to its best advantage. Stop being a hypocrite. This water saving hasn’t worked for you Preaching one minute then the next washing a lousy hat in a dishwasher. Stop being greedy and finally show some respect to the people who follow you and message you with friendly advice and with knowledge and experience who can help you to improve.
Learn from Hinchs mistakes
Take note Lynsey I followed you because you were cleaning with steam and using natural products seemed genuinely to know your stuff CLEANING account

I don't think her heart was ever in Instagram, she probably just felt she had to be on there to keep up with other influencers and gain brand deals. But it was the lack of effort that bothered me - her spelling and grammar was atrocious, her stories never flowed, she repeated the same content over and over each week. It was like she couldn't be bothered and she never seemed to actually enjoy posting.

I hope she figures out what she wants to do and comes back with a fresh perspective. She doesn't need to accept every brand deal. If you don't care about saving water, then don't accept a brand deal that focuses purely on that.

Doesn’t understand Instagram anymore 🤔 Ok. Right.

This is all about feeling sorry for herself because her engagement is at rock bottom. Some of her grid posts might get thousands of likes but then only around 100 comments - that’s terrible. Other grid posts just say “liked by others”. For someone with her number of followers that’s truly appalling. No wonder she’s having a wobbly.

Her problem is she didn’t stick to cleaning. She fancied herself diversifying into lifestyle, fashion, skincare, makeup, etc and none of it works because she knows nothing about those things and she’s not a natural in front of the camera. It all looks so awkward and forced.

Go back to cleaning. Show fresh, original content. Not the same old recycled clips week in week out. Also, stop being so hypocritical - don’t preach about the environment whilst being the biggest consumer out there and pushing plastic rubbish and wastage constantly. Do these things and your followers will respond.

Reactions: 10
I truly hope this means, ole cock nose is going to piss off. But we no that won’t happen cause she is a massive beg and just grabs anything and everything for free. Nasty women inside and out.

Iv always said she thinks she is champagne, I’m a crystal flute. When I’m fact she’s is luke warm cheap larger in a plastic pint pot lol x
Cheap warm piss in a champagne glass 🤣

Maybe This Morning have dumped her? Hence the “Woe is me” posts.

• Haha
The thing is, if she was bored of creating cleaning content, there’s so much within the realm of cleaning that she could dive into. Like she went to that listed house and talked about how they cleaned in the olden days… talk about making your own cleaners… talk about cleaning as it applies to different life stages (students, young adults living alone, new mums, retirees, those who may have physical challenges etc). Help people with your so called expertise. There is so much she explore and value she could provide with her content and it would all be cleaning related and on brand. But no, she has opted to go for the quickest buck here and there, clothing, makeup, tatty stationery supplies FGS! Swipe up! Swipe up. Just comes off so grabby, it’s off brand and off putting.

She is a bleep that is all ...same as her pal hinch its all coming to an end people are wisening up ..fukk your froow it fursday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't really follow her or this thread regularly but I see her around Peterborough every so often. (I don't know her). Word on the local street is that she was offered I'm a Celeb for £50k but SHE turned it down as her agent would take a large cut of that money and it wasn't worth the stress and hassle. Reading between the lines I think she wants Strictly....

• Haha
Maybe This Morning have dumped her? Hence the “Woe is me” posts.
I wondered that too, especially when she was moaning last week about how she was supposed to be on one day but it had changed. She didn't tell us why it changed though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wondered that too, especially when she was moaning last week about how she was supposed to be one day but it had changed. She didn't tell us why it changed though.
If that is the case then it absolutely serves her right. The way she boasted and bragged every time she was on TM. Also she would occasionally put up those sickening stories about how being on TM was her ‘dream come true’ 🤮 and (so patronisingly) that if the rest of us work hard enough then we could get what we want too 😡 duck right off.

Anyway, she’ll probably be on again next week, and all this is just a hissy fit because they ditched her this time and she’s after sympathy and engagement.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.