Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
My 3 water saving tips:
1. Don't put a wash on for just one towel
2. Don't wash your hat in the dishwasher
3. Don't listen to Lynsey

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Noseymeddler

Nice social distance bubble in that garden hey Lynsey how well thought out was that🤔 let’s cram as many teenagers inside a plastic Bubble for an 18th birthday. The open garden would’ve been far better given the gorgeous weather and current situation but NO let’s stick them all extremely close inside a hot sweaty plastic bubble looked a little like a COVID-19 breeding station.

Reactions: 18

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
So she’s so eco & green she’s putting ONE towel on a 4 HOUR wash?! Wtf?!
DO NOT ask her about it! I asked if she put a cap in the dishwasher on its own and got a shitty reply from her. I’ve unfollowed her now, she’s wasteful, patronising, money-grabbing, repetitive and boring as fuck!

spongey

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Don't waste water, she'll tell you off... whilst putting a wash on for one fick cloff.

• Haha

Ups27

VIP Member
i really dont think an apple core and a wrapper is the worst thing you can find in a teenage boys bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG . . Is she off her head?
Big shout out to all the cleaners out there, cleaning in this heat?
Really??
Does she honestly think they are top of the pile and deserved of a well done shout out??
What about our NHS eh?
Still wearing PPE and working in understaffed conditions?
What about delivery drivers, bringing her endless amounts of "happy post" on the daily? The list is endless . .

Silly self centred bitch . .
Get in the bin 👊
Well thanks 😂 I’m a cleaner. It is fucking hard going by the way, particularly in this heat. We’re not all knobs like Lindsey. Many businesses could not run without cleaners! Anyway, I know you meant it more towards her but not all of what she says is shite

Reactions: 16