Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back. No remorse. Straight into stories, ads, got to keep to coin rolling in. No mention of her woes from yesterday - fake as duck. Although, watch now this has been commented on we’ll get a wee sob story in a bit.

Hardly attired appropriately for the allotment 😂 But that’s for show too, it’ll be Rib does all the graft.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How can she be allowed to have an allotment despite having plenty of garden space to grow some veg? My area has 100+ people on waiting lists for an allotment and because of the long wait list you’re only allowed to apply if you don’t have enough garden space 🤷🏻‍♂️

How can she be allowed to have an allotment despite having plenty of garden space to grow some veg? My area has 100+ people on waiting lists for an allotment and because of the long wait list you’re only allowed to apply if you don’t have enough garden space 🤷🏻‍♂️
She clearly doesn’t have the faintest idea of gardening - she shouldn’t be watering in this heat

Reactions: 11
A cool evening walk with evil Hetty...its still 29° in the south east...she really is fikk as fukk oh and a pub stop ...she is an absolute soak when it comes to booze

• Angry
Reactions: 5
A cool evening walk with evil Hetty...its still 29° in the south east...she really is fikk as fukk oh and a pub stop ...she is an absolute soak when it comes to booze
Her ridiculous intake of booze will be what causes her up and down moods . .
Silly melt

Swipe up on walking sandals, see Lynsey you haven’t forgotten what insta is about , talking crap and money generating sh*te swipe ups - you smart cookie you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This greedy bonehead gets so hot and bothered by tattle trolls - but from actually reading this thread over the last couple of pages we’ve given her some pretty good advice: stick to cleaning, quality over quantity, go easy on the obvious Instagram grifting as it’s destroying the brand.

Her response today? SEVEN different swipe ups and ads (including one labelled ‘not an ad’ she should absolutely be reported for). How could she be so FICK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning my fellow tattlers 🥰.
How did we all sleep last night? It was far too darn hot and more to come 😫🥵

Why does she never learn?! How passive aggressive are her replies to the people who follow her and have the good grace to message her? Her comments are limited, so I assume from this it’s people who are regularly in contact with her 🤔

She is the first to moan about the lack of positivity and that women should support and big up other women! As she never heard of the analogy. You get back what you give?! 🤷‍♀️😫

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine and stay safe 😎🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Good morning my fellow tattlers 🥰.
How did we all sleep last night? It was far too darn hot and more to come 😫🥵

Why does she never learn?! How passive aggressive are her replies to the people who follow her and have the good grace to message her? Her comments are limited, so I assume from this it’s people who are regularly in contact with her 🤔

She is the first to moan about the lack of positivity and that women should support and big up other women! As she never heard of the analogy. You get back what you give?! 🤷‍♀️😫

Have a wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine and stay safe 😎🥰
Hi I wonder sometimes is it her daughter that replies, didn’t she say she helps her sometimes, I imagine she reads out the comments and then just writes whatever Lynsey has answered her with, literally the shop name or product so no personal greeting although I could be wrong and it’s Lynsey just being her usual self.

Get up at 5/6 and take Hetty out when it’s about 17c she’ll enjoy it and then leave her to lie on cold tiled floors with a fan they can’t regulate their temperatures and can over heat fast. Seeing her taking her out in the heat she more than thick makes me want to report her to the rspca for cruelty which is exactly what she is doing 😡

Reactions: 4
Hi I wonder sometimes is it her daughter that replies, didn’t she say she helps her sometimes, I imagine she reads out the comments and then just writes whatever Lynsey has answered her with, literally the shop name or product so no personal greeting although I could be wrong and it’s Lynsey just being her usual self.
If that’s the case then Lynsey needs to give her daughter some basic training. Otherwise it will impact negatively on Lynsey’s reputation. Once goodwill is lost it’s very hard to get back - and as @If i told you … said, these commenters must be her core fans, who she will not want to lose. Reputational damage is one of the biggest risks in the Instagrammers beggy world.

Get up at 5/6 and take Hetty out when it’s about 17c she’ll enjoy it and then leave her to lie on cold tiled floors with a fan they can’t regulate their temperatures and can over heat fast. Seeing her taking her out in the heat she more than thick makes me want to report her to the rspca for cruelty which is exactly what she is doing 😡
Totally agree. It’s not the dog who wants a walk in the heat at that time in the afternoon. It’s because Lynsey wants to get her 10k in, and that time of day suits her (because she probably starts drinking after that) and selfishly takes the poor animal with her.

I’m not a dog owner, but I am a dog lover. Everyone I know who owns dogs is taking them out at 7 in the morning and 8/9 in the evening at the moment. Letting them stay indoors during the day.

Last edited:
So the twits are getting lego hair to chose an outfit for a party ...they are just as bad as their mother allowing her to do this when she dresses like a fuddy duddy.

• Haha
Purposely spilling the Echo Falls Summer Berries wine to product test the "sphonge" . .
I KNEW she always got on the cheap pink plonk but I NEVER dreamt itd be that!!
Jeeze Lynsey. . Do yaself a favour,
Sling it down the sink, no wonder you get such awful hang overs!! 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Purposely spilling the Echo Falls Summer Berries wine to product test the "sphonge" . .
I KNEW she always got on the cheap pink plonk but I NEVER dreamt itd be that!!
Jeeze Lynsey. . Do yaself a favour,
Sling it down the sink, no wonder you get such awful hang overs!! 😳
She’s way behind on the sphonge train - all the other insta cleaning huns were on board years ago with that one.

I bet she wrings it out into her glass for later 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Free Instagram tip.

When you can't be bovvered to do something...

...you do NOT need to put up a story about how you can't be bovvered to do that thing.

This makes you look like a moany cow to your followers, and makes them slightly less likely to engage with you in future.

This will in turn marginally decrease your chances of being able to sting them for their cash via swipe ups.

So next, time, don't bovver posting.

You're WELCOME Lynz!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.