Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last one was getting long so started a new thread.

Thread suggestion by @Tamij
Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tatlers bants!
(Had to correct Tatlers sorry)

With assistance from the last threads by @Shineyshine

Released a new book.
Still following with the hashtags.
Still flogging tat via endless swipe ups.
Still desperate for content.
Still serving zero-calorie, zero taste slop morning, noon and night.
Still doesn’t have OCD.
Still out shopping every day.
Still buying new clothes almost daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so wasteful. She literally only had the blazer in the wash. You don't wash one item ffs.

Also desperate to know why the works suddenly can't happen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like I should make a speech or something! Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its shite sheet sunday .....Lego hair is just as predictable as her mate beggy churning the same shite out with evil hetty on the bridge every Sunday morning...so boring if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video of her stripping the bed is the same one every week isn’t it?

Reactions: 11
That video of her stripping the bed is the same one every week isn’t it?
Yeah she has a couple she recycles each week. It’s quite sad really 😂 imagine filming yourself changing the sheets a few times and then having to remember which one you shared last week and share a different one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Rib looks delighted to be putting together flat pack b&q cupboards when they were supposed to be having beautiful fully fitted beeeespoke wardrobes 🤣

Dirty people. Letting the bleeping dog up on the seat at the table where food is served. Someone has to sit on that after you’ve finished. Filthy lot. I bet they don’t clean it down after themselves either. I’m a dog lover, but I’m not selfish enough to think that everyone likes them, and I do realise that people can have severe allergies.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Rib looks delighted to be putting together flat pack b&q cupboards when they were supposed to be having beautiful fully fitted beeeespoke wardrobes 🤣

Dirty people. Letting the bleeping dog up on the seat at the table where food is served. Someone has to sit on that after you’ve finished. Filthy lot. I bet they don’t clean it down after themselves either. I’m a dog lover, but I’m not selfish enough to think that everyone likes them, and I do realise that people can have severe allergies.

If it was anyone else's pooch on the chair, she'd have a rant on her page.

Like the Airbnb, the train seats/table, the poor guy's house she was viewing.

Hypocrite potty mouth Lyns springs to mind.

Reactions: 12
Did you see how stinking that dog was and she let it sit on the pub chair....vile cow. OCD my fecking arse!!

I thought that was disgusting. The (creepy) dog's arse up on a chair that someone has to sit on afterwards. I bet she didn't have her disinfectant wipes or cleaner out afterwards. OCD my backside!

Reactions: 12
I thought that was disgusting. The (creepy) dog's arse up on a chair that someone has to sit on afterwards. I bet she didn't have her disinfectant wipes or cleaner out afterwards. OCD my backside!
The fact it’s somewhere that serves food as well 🤢 Just because it’s outdoors why does that make it ok? You wouldn’t take an animal inside and let it do that. I’m surprised the staff or other customers didn’t say something. It just demonstrates Lynsey’s superior, up her own arse attitude.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
BH Monday . .
The ads are coming thick and fast,
Brace yourselves. . Youve a bathroom cleaning demo coming your way later!!
Riveting stuff . . 🙄

Proof yet again, this thing has no clue how to relax, have a slow day . .

Sad really

Reactions: 5
For an influencer she sure isn’t inclusive. Her captions are awful- they don’t even match what she says. They’re not complete and half of them make no sense. I know so many people who have had to unfollow as they have no idea what she is saying. Absolute laziness on her behalf and alienating.

Lyns there are app that do it for you. I know you read here- sort it out.

Reactions: 9
Awww she Carnt get into line of duty !!!!! It’s all over the telly this morning she said !!! but I just don’t get it, why because ya to fick love that’s why. Go wash a cloff and beg a few freebies, rinse the followers You are so good at that if I’m honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For an influencer she sure isn’t inclusive. Her captions are awful- they don’t even match what she says. They’re not complete and half of them make no sense. I know so many people who have had to unfollow as they have no idea what she is saying. Absolute laziness on her behalf and alienating.

Lyns there are app that do it for you. I know you read here- sort it out.
Instagram does it for you! I think you have to have a large account but they auto caption your stories. They aren’t perfect but it’s a lot better than what she writes that doesn’t match!

Reactions: 2

Honestly that says it all ‘l mean it was watchable’ well from the person who watches feckin daytime movies ! I am sure Jed is worrying that she doesn’t like it !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.