Lynsey Queen of Clean #8 Ants in her pants but Lyns doesn’t like Tattles bants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s fro it fursday, just how much stuff does she get rid of so frequently?? Honest to goodness talk about wasteful. I wonder if something has happened re: marking ads on posts, seems recently she is making a big deal of letting everyone know it’s an ad.

Reactions: 3
So this 50 something loves colin the Caterpillar...seriously lego hair ? And why is mini wet wipe jakey sorting socks when you bang on about your sock monkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
someone please take one for the team … I can’t has she knows my name 😫🤦‍♀️ I’m curious to see if it’s been proof read or is it merely a copy and paste, lazy job 🤷‍♀️😂
I did in fact take one for the team, but have yet to recieve any newsletter! Watch this space

• Haha
So fro it fursday, followed by swipe ups for all the new stuff shes bought?
WTF??

Baking cookies? That kit is aimed at pre- school kids surely?
Or is it on the beg to work with m & s or something?

Wasn't she saying she hates her legs the other day?
Today, shes bought herself a short dress.
Today, she loves green . .
Well what is it? Pink? Lemons? Or green?
Make your mind up . . 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on?
Doesnt she bang on about Nip and Fab?
WTF is she doing now promoting this REN stuff?
A : If you are lucky enough to "work with" a brand, surely thats who you are loyal to?
B : How can you promote something purely on hearsay?

She gets worse for the grabbiness . .
Get in the bin Lynsey . .
You big old bore 😴

Annoyed at Ren for sending this witch free stuff. She is a horrible person and a complete waster. She won't say no to anything and is making herself look stupid by contradicting herself.

I'm so green - buys constantly and throws bags of stuff out every week. Uses every chemical under the sun
I'm so tidy - is a secret hoarder of cleaning products and clothes
I'm saving water- constantly shows herself washing one thing or running a half empty dishwasher.

Reactions: 9
Oh god, I am on her mailing list. Must have subscribed a couple of years ago when I was having a fick five minutes

• Haha
🤦‍♀️😂😂😂. Come on spill the beans Is it any good and packed with useful hints and tips?! 🤷‍♀️ 🤔😂😂
no tips, just says to check out her Instagram for tips because “i have shared quite a few across my socials.” Just talking about collabs, how she will be on GM, how she will make special time for Jakey, how she hopes to go abroad, what books she will read poolside, and how she likes long dresses 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
no tips, just says to check out her Instagram for tips because “i have shared quite a few across my socials.” Just talking about collabs, how she will be on GM, how she will make special time for Jakey, how she hopes to go abroad, what books she will read poolside, and how she likes long dresses 🥴
So what is the point of the newsletter then? None of this is news, or even useful information that you either need or didn’t already know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah, pretty pointless and no added value to the subscriber. Just helps her meet contractual obligations by sharing links and a bit of self promotion. Oh there was a giveaway at the end for that water in a can. Not even cleaning related.

Another mountain of clothes gone on Frow it Fursday. I honestly think she buys something, literally wears it once and then gets rid of it. I sort out my wardrobe about twice a year and I get rid of less stuff annually that she does weekly.

Yeah, pretty pointless and no added value to the subscriber. Just helps her meet contractual obligations by sharing links and a bit of self promotion. Oh there was a giveaway at the end for that water in a can. Not even cleaning related.
So let me get this straight, her newsletter has no cleaning tips but a whole bunch of promo and begging?

piss poor effort (n)

I honestly wonder what goes through her mind when she films some of these 'boomerangs' in front of the mirror

• Haha
Wtf is that boomerang about today lego hair? ...for someone who claims to be so conscious about her legs shes got her thunder thighs out filming herself squatting ...that's enough internet for me today.

Reactions: 2
And so many typos in today’s posts. She gives the impression that she rushes over everything and it looks so unprofessional. Does she not read what she posts before she presses post or is she just fick? (Deliberate spelling error btw🤣)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.