Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I don’t even know what’s worst, her doing her self care crap or saying it would make a “great lady minute present”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She took the Father Christmas delivery to Number 10 post down 😂
It’s not ‘on brand’ for her something like that, is it. Maybe someone had a word 😂 It’s like when she swears, it’s akin to hearing your primary school teacher swear - she’s cultivated this completely false image that’s so prim and proper (one of her many lies) and when she slips up people are shocked by her.

Reactions: 3
That "room" with the new sofas.
They don't match? Like, in any way at all. They're not even similar in style.
It looks like a storage unit. Nothing goes, it's absolutely tiny. The sofas against the wall like that just make it seem like a waiting area? She's really messed up with this new layout.

Edited to add apparently they are the same style. Look cheap and tit though so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Bless your friend where was she flying to? If it’s in this country could she not go by car/train? Hope they get sorted. Lyns won’t give 2 fooks about the lockdown she just don’t post about it she’ll still be on her ‘just nipping our’ trips whilst ppl are having breakdowns not being able to see their families
Thank you ❤ It was home to Ireland unfortunately but it looks like her flat mates will be there too so at least they’ll have each other!

I saw Lynsey was promoting her lemon ice cubes as something that “aids weight loss” which really annoyed me! I’ve read loads of articles that pretty much say the only real benefit is hydration. Might be just me being petty but diet culture is so prevalent on social media right now that I just don’t think she should be giving out any kind of nutrition advice without any qualifications

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That "room" with the new sofas.
They don't match? Like, in any way at all. They're not even similar in style.
It looks like a storage unit. Nothing goes, it's absolutely tiny. The sofas against the wall like that just make it seem like a waiting area? She's really messed up with this new layout.

Edited to add apparently they are the same style. Look cheap and tit though so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
They’re rammed in there tight aren’t they, they barely fit the space. They look absolutely ridiculous. Why on earth did she go for a corner sofa and a love seat thing in a room that small? What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The corner sofa and love seat look crap. She is focusing on yellow as its the current trend (yellow and teal are very in for homewares at the moment). She will be changing it all again in a year or two.

For the sake of full disclosure I've had a teal colour scheme in my lounge for seven years and bought a teal sofa this year because my old one was looking really tatty.

Reactions: 6
Her whole house is sterile and with no personality whatsoever...it looks like its been decorated with b&m or home bargains tat....she has copied all the other instahuns and her home lacks any originality....i'm surprised she hasn't painted the whole house grey.

I always think she is just behind or a little to late on colour trends. The whole Mustard/yellow thing has been a while now. I'd much rather do my own colours than follow a trend.

Reactions: 5
Gosh, she really does get joy from shaming her kids doesn't she??
Balling at the twin for ( shock horror ) wearing white trainers in the woods??
They earn their own money dont they?
Isnt it up to them what they wear on their feet?
Maybe its a ploy to show us a "trick" on how to clean your trainers? 🤔

Reactions: 1
The only reason she has gone with the yellow accents is because that’s the colour of her “brand”. Cringe. I don’t know anyone else who has their own business that decorated their house to match the logo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.