Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaggythistle

I've only just understood what she means by happy post............it's free🙄
She strikes me as the sort of person to allocate certain nights for sex😀
Come on Rob it's sexy time Saturday if you're following along wif the hashtags.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lnrnjn

I've just had the pleasure of seeing lyndsey and olivia at asda. I'm no fashion guru but she looked ridiculous in those doc Martin's could hardly walk in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Dyson won’t be interested in her. My husband works for Dyson head office - I’ll be making sure she’s not gifted one 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

shadyessex33

VIP Member
How many times a week does this cunt go shopping? I’ve only known about her for about 5 days and she’s been to FIVE different shops! We are in a pandemic!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
That Facebook post pretty much admits she reads here, if it's making you ill maybe don't read here?! As for giving up, she'll never give up, how would she get all the free stuff (that doesn't get declared) and swipe ups.
I unfollowed her and all influencers a while ago when I got sick to the back teeth of their greedy ways, combined with the contrast this pandemic has created with so many people suffering mentally, physically, economically and more. It’s hard to excuse their behaviour especially now and instead of going out of their way to show empathy given the climate, LQOC and Hinch and pretty much all the rest have just upped their selfish behaviour.

Didn’t come here to say that but I guess it was on my mind. What I did come to say is remember about a year ago when she was sticking up for her fwend BeckyHomeSweetHome and how disgusted she was by the website that would say such awful things about Beggy. Well Lyns, you should have taken that as a cautionary tale. You barely had a thread here then, because you used to disclose all your ads and you shared good tips and you weren’t a bizarre fashion show or galavanting around during a pandemic, or publicly shaming small companies who may have done something wrong, to get your way. It’s obscene what you did at that rental and to set that example with your children mirroring your behaviour!

You’ve let this so called fame get to your head and your desperation for more is embarrassingly on show for all of us. This is what these threads are about. I don’t comment on your nose etc but those comments are a reflection of people frustrated by your behaviour and how you get away with it, so they don’t see a “queen” but rather something much uglier that has nothing to do with outward appearances. I used to like you and converse with you but it’s a shame what you have become.

• Heart

Libertine1975

VIP Member
LQOC #6 Pepto Palace with a glitter shitter follow along with the hashtags don't be a quitter!

LQOC #6 on toilet Tuesday cleans her bowels, on a Sunday steams her jowls

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Wee Boujee Hobbit

Bumped in to Lynsey in Mataland carpark today. She was getting in to her car if I'm honest wiff you. So I snapped a pic for Tattle
20201204_002949.jpg

I wasn't around when she went to an air bnb can someone fill me in or link me to the fred please and fanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What none of you know, is that JAKEY, has been in isolation for the past 10 days - my niece is in his class at school. They were sent home Thursday or Friday (10th or 11th) because someone tested COVID positive. It was the day she went to Milton Keynes Christmas shopping - when she brought a friends dressing gown or something, but as soon as she put the story out stating she was going xmas shopping, , my brother got the text to say “there’s been a student test positive for for COVID, so you must collect them from school immediately, or let us know they can go home on their own”. So she’d obviousy already left Peterborough before getting the text, but rather than come home to meet him, she still shopped, then had a meal at a restaurant , then went to IKEA, then went home then 2days later, said her and “rib” were going for a meal, the girls were working but JAKEY didn’t want to come with them for a pub lunch/meal - NO- he wanted to come. But WASN’T ALLOWED!! What a selfish cunt she is xx

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The Freudian slip “we’ve registered at the checkout” 😂 when she’s talking about the A&E reception. Shows you how obsessed she is with shopping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Gone to the fucking range?! Then moans it’s not got anything she wanted. This bitch is out in lockdown more than I’m out in normal life!

I can’t put my finger on it, but she gives me the creeps. The nose, spider eyelashes and weird hair that doesn’t seem to have individual strands.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Oh she's unbelievably painful. Just pour some warm water on your windscreen like the rest of us do, you moron!

For someone who classes herself as a 'celebrity' and would flog herself, her house and her kids to the highest bidder, if she really wants companies to even consider working with her then she seriously needs to check her spelling and grammar before she posts anything. Her stories today have to be the worst I've ever seen. Absolutely atrocious. 'Confidents' and 'Defiantly'. I mean, seriously? I've never come across any other 'influencer' who's as slapdash and careless as Lynsey.

Presumably this is the look she's going for when she goes to the gym?

gymbarbie.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
LYNSEY QUEEN OF CLEAN ...ALLEGEDLY ...
YOU ARE A TOTAL CUNT
YOU HAVE BREACHED RULES THROUGHOUT LOCKDOWN WITH YOUR PATHETIC ESSENTIAL SHOPPING EXCUSES ...YOUR OCD IS FAKE /NON EXISTENT/LIE AND ALL YOUR HAPPY POST YOUR LIKE A TRAMP ON A KEBAB OPENING IT NOT SANITISING IT ...YOU GREEDY COW...NOW FUCK OFF AND STAY INDOORS IN YOUR PEPTO BISMOL PALACE AND STOP SPREADING GERMS ...CUNT

• Heart

Anon89

Chatty Member
Imagine shouting your child out to complete strangers “think Mollie deserves a follow”, you have no idea who may follow her or what they may do with her pictures. Considering she had such an awful experience with her ex husband child online safety doesn’t seem to register in her head at all, it’s quite worrying.