Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning fellow tattlers

so far this morning we have had a pre record of her striping her bed

A silly question about what do you use? Detergent or pod ????? I hope to god that there is detergent in pods 🤦‍♀️
and a recycled photo of her drinking hot chocolate in her old kitchen. With a blurb clearly written by someone other than herself

Someone is running out of content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning fellow tattlers

so far this morning we have had a pre record of her striping her bed

A silly question about what do you use? Detergent or pod ????? I hope to god that there is detergent in pods 🤦‍♀️
and a recycled photo of her drinking hot chocolate in her old kitchen. With a blurb clearly written by someone other than herself

Someone is running out of content
Dont forget the ugly dog who wont walk across the bridge on a Sunday without a little look at the train track. .
What a bleeping boring life she lives . .

• Haha
Dont forget the ugly dog who wont walk across the bridge on a Sunday without a little look at the train track. .
What a bleeping boring life she lives . .
So true. Her life is so dull - just the same pre recorded clips of her stripping beds, washing vases, cleaning windows... 😴. She could, at the very least re-record some of them. She is so uninspiring. Her life looks boring as duck; just cleaning and running unnecessary errands. Her days are numbered for sure.

Reactions: 8
God that new kitchen, when she was cleaning the island, looks so sterile and bland, just like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so tit at videos, it’s so bad the way she tries to do the whole zoom into the product and zoom out thing, but that’s what she literally does, zoom in and out, when something should’ve changed when you zoom out!!

AND duck OFF WITH THE crappy MILK FROTHER AD greedy bastard

Reactions: 8
The audacity of her to moan about joggers! When she has been out everyday...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The audacity of her to moan about joggers! When she has been out everyday...
Yes!!
How bleeping dare she question others .
Who does she think she is??

I cant wait for her to pile on the weight from those crappy hot chocolates she makes . .
Perfect Sunday treat?
Bore off 👊

Reactions: 5
So half job Lynsey. Is there only you and rib (as you named him on your stories) allowed out?! Joggers run around outside in a park is allowed. You bleeping idiot 😡

Reactions: 9
So half job Lynsey. Is there only you and rib (as you named him on your stories) allowed out?! Joggers run around outside in a park is allowed. You bleeping idiot 😡
Whereas it's A-OK for Lynz to have sessions at the gym with that cringe a minute personal trainer, provided they wipe fings down with disinfectant. Doesn't make much sense if I'm honest wif you 🤪

She's in tier 4 now I think so she'll be raging that coffee shop she goes to each day has been shut down!

Reactions: 9
I do feel a bit sorry for poor old 'Ribert'.
Ribert needs to grow a pair of balls he seems such a wet wipe and whipped by lego hair if I'm honest wiff you , my husband would have put his foot down if I tried to create a pepto bismol palace

• Haha
Whereas it's A-OK for Lynz to have sessions at the gym with that cringe a minute personal trainer, provided they wipe fings down with disinfectant. Doesn't make much sense if I'm honest wif you 🤪

She's in tier 4 now I think so she'll be raging that coffee shop she goes to each day has been shut down!
She really need to thank her lucky stars she doesn’t own or work in that coffee shop!! Selfish cowbag!!

Reactions: 5
62716BC8-488C-4E69-B5C9-12153D34EDD7.jpg

Do you know what else people aren’t supposed to do Lyns ? Go shopping with other people - I might be wrong but ‘popping into B&M’ for skinny whip tit is not essential shopping and nor did it need to be done daily during the 2nd lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.