Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone want that bomb spray leaving god knows what chemicals all over your furniture and surfaces??? And she’s in tier 4 now? Well I hope the bloody witch feels sorry for all the ppl who can’t see their families and hold herself accountable going out all the time. I bet you anything she’ll still do as she pleases! 😡

Reactions: 7
Why would anyone want that bomb spray leaving god knows what chemicals all over your furniture and surfaces??? And she’s in tier 4 now? Well I hope the bloody witch feels sorry for all the ppl who can’t see their families and hold herself accountable going out all the time. I bet you anything she’ll still do as she pleases! 😡
Sadly I think you’re right, she will carrying on doing as she pleases 😡

No time to nip out and get her hair and nails done this time... shame 🤣
Haha, I’m so glad about this!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Well, there’s actually a stay at home order in place. Let’s see what that means to the Queen of Clean.

Reactions: 5
So I’m the only one here who would be happy with a cleaning thing? Haha. I mean only if it was something I wanted - discussed this with my hairdresser today. I’ve just bought a new vacuum cleaner for myself and if I had got that I’d have been delighted but only cause I wanted it. My hairdresser thinks her man has bought her some vacuum she wanted, but again, she had been going on about it!

Reactions: 2
Such terrible news about Tier 4 but I am delighted to discover this affects our Lyns. I really hope she has the most miserable Christmas ever!

I see in a desperate attempt to create some form of upper lip she’s now got two pointy bits sticking up, pointing to her cock nose. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she has been out again today!! 😡 she’s been out every bloody day this week!
Also I’m disgusted at her flogging that room sanitizer. Preying on people at this time of year who will be worried about having people in their home. She’s disgusting and just a money grabber!

• Angry
Even though she has been a COVID denier and therefore a super spreader?! It just shows how much of a selfish and horrible person she is that she hasn’t recognised tonight the heartbreaking news 🥺. Many people now have the dreadful decision to make about spending Christmas alone or even breaking the law to be with family members. She just doesn’t have an empathy or sympathy in her fibre. Totally devoid of any emotional intelligence. Horrible woman

Reactions: 9
LYNSEY QUEEN OF CLEAN ...ALLEGEDLY ...
YOU ARE A TOTAL bleep
YOU HAVE BREACHED RULES THROUGHOUT LOCKDOWN WITH YOUR PATHETIC ESSENTIAL SHOPPING EXCUSES ...YOUR OCD IS FAKE /NON EXISTENT/LIE AND ALL YOUR HAPPY POST YOUR LIKE A woman ON A KEBAB OPENING IT NOT SANITISING IT ...YOU GREEDY COW...NOW duck OFF AND STAY INDOORS IN YOUR PEPTO BISMOL PALACE AND STOP SPREADING GERMS ...bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Zero fucks given from Wallace cocknose. I think she is a disgusting witch of a woman imagine with the news just delivered today and she puts this up. I hope you read this Lyns you my dear are a FUD
Was going to say similar. Hinch put quite a sweet thing up but this woman just pushing out the ads to pay for her house rejig. Still cant get over the windows and not doors by the kitchen table

• Heart
duck. She is annoying me. I've unfollowed the witch.
No family for us over christmas. A devastated small child. But tit house Lyns os ok with her shops and crappy post.

Was going to say similar. Hinch put quite a sweet thing up but this woman just pushing out the ads to pay for her house rejig. Still cant get over the windows and not doors by the kitchen table
Hinch pisses me off daily. But you're right. Hinch at least acknowledged it with no ads or money making.

Zero fucks given from Wallace cocknose. I think she is a disgusting witch of a woman imagine with the news just delivered today and she puts this up. I hope you read this Lyns you my dear are a FUD
I totally agree with you here. I think she is vile as for the spray sanitiser you disgusting bleep preying on peoples fear.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she has been out again today!! 😡 she’s been out every bloody day this week!
Also I’m disgusted at her flogging that room sanitizer. Preying on people at this time of year who will be worried about having people in their home. She’s disgusting and just a money grabber!
Was hoping to go to Liberty and wonder round Monday after 3 weeks of being unwell. I hadn’t realised she was a Covid denier, but then should have realised with her shopping habits

I can't believe she hasn't even mentioned any thing about lockdown and the new tiers. Too busy trying to flog a duster instead. I can guarantee that there is no way she's going to stay indoor. She'll be off to the supermarket tomorrow for some 'essentials' as she calls her daily shopping trips :mad:

• Angry
I’m just off the phone with my best friend who was in bits that she now faces Christmas alone in a flat in London as she was due to fly home Monday. One point she made was about her frustration that all the people who do not care about following the rules there.

It makes me so angry to see Lynsey’s flippant attitude to the whole thing and the impact is has on everyone else

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m just off the phone with my best friend who was in bits that she now faces Christmas alone in a flat in London as she was due to fly home Monday. One point she made was about her frustration that all the people who do not care about following the rules there.

It makes me so angry to see Lynsey’s flippant attitude to the whole thing and the impact is has on everyone else
Bless your friend where was she flying to? If it’s in this country could she not go by car/train? Hope they get sorted. Lyns won’t give 2 fooks about the lockdown she just don’t post about it she’ll still be on her ‘just nipping our’ trips whilst ppl are having breakdowns not being able to see their families

How can she justify going out every day with her alleged “OCD” I’m not on the slightest ocd, my house is messy and I hate any kind of housework but throughout this awful situation we’ve been in this year I haven’t been anywhere apart from work. I just don’t get it!

So how is the person who wants her sofas gonna go to her home and get them? bleeping breaking the rules so blatantly. Cock nosed old fashioned sly bleep

Reactions: 11
So how is the person who wants her sofas gonna go to her home and get them? bleeping breaking the rules so blatantly. Cock nosed old fashioned sly bleep
That’s a good point - and she’s put it for the world to see on Instagram! bleeping thick as pig tit and doesn’t care about spreading the virus and breaking the law 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.