Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry I can’t remember who suggested this fab title! Please remind us below so we can give thanks accordingly!

Carrying on from the previous thread:
Much hilarity was had with tonight’s fashion parade - many of us are still cleaning up the urine stains from our glitter carpets, from where we wet ourselves laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry I can’t remember who suggested this fab title! Please remind us below so we can give thanks accordingly!

Carrying on from the previous thread:
Much hilarity was had with tonight’s fashion parade - many of us are still cleaning up the urine stains from our glitter carpets, from where we wet ourselves laughing.
Yay!! Its meee at last!! 👏
Thanks girls ( and guys ) are there any fellas here?

Jeeze, that god damn awful "fashion show"
I wonder if she was full of echo falls when she did that and today has woken up with a banging headache and full of regret?
Ha Ha Ha!!
Alka seltza for Lyns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest wiv you I don’t fink she deserve a funny Fred title. She boring and fick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahahahahahahhaha her face in the fashion show!! So awkward.
she said she was exhausted afterwards, trying on clothes??
this witch wouldn’t know what exhausted means.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahahahahahhaha her face in the fashion show!! So awkward.
she said she was exhausted afterwards, trying on clothes??
this witch wouldn’t know what exhausted means.
she’s so fick look how unflattering it is who in their right minds films from the floor🤣stick a bloody phone tripod on the top of the mirror. I laughed so much at that video not because of the clothes 🤣 thanks Lynsey for making me smile on a dull and dreary day ya fick cock nose

Reactions: 3
Here you go. Tattle is making her feel ill and she’s considering give it all up..... Yes please!! 🙏🏼
Omg what a wanker! She has sought out tattle to read. No one made her. Like all influencers all she is bothered about is that her bullshit is called out on here. Be more transparent and there isn’t a problem. It’s just a shame that you have a nose like Gonzo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That pink jumper is hideous . .
Acrylic rubbish ~ the type that causes fireworks as she drags it over her hairsprayed lego hair 🤣

Why bother with all that cheap throw away fast "fashion" . . Surely at her age, she'd want a few good quality "classic" wearable pieces?

Oh, and to the person shying away from Docs . .
Im 51, I've said it here before, I own 3 pairs, classics, velvet 1s ( cast off from my daughter) and comfy cornish pasty alikes . . We dont all look ridiculous like Lynsey. . I promise 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Lynsey we know you read here. Now here’s a thought. I follow lots of instagrammers. Some celebs and a lot of families. Now I don’t see any of them on here. Why is that you say? Because they do EVERYTHING by the book. They don’t sell their souls for anything that’s offering money. They are relatable and that are genuinely nice ppl. So if you find yourself on here it isn’t because ppl have a grudge and are genuinely nasty. It’s because you are greedy, manipulative and using your vulnerable followers to make you cash. That makes YOU UGLY on the inside!! Ppl have every right to pull you up on it as without Instagram you would be nowhere. So FOLLOW THE RULES and that also goes with the lockdown rules seeing as you think popping to Aldi/home bargains EVERYDAY is acceptable whilst everyone else adheres to keeping everyone says by staying at home as much as possible. Maybe just maybe if you changed your ways then you’d find yourself disappeared off this site. But seeing as you can’t take criticism I think you’ll be on here a very long time

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.