Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason she has gone with the yellow accents is because that’s the colour of her “brand”. Cringe. I don’t know anyone else who has their own business that decorated their house to match the logo 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my goodness it so is! I hadn't thought of that. Thst awful pink and yellow 🤢.

Gosh, she really does get joy from shaming her kids doesn't she??
Balling at the twin for ( shock horror ) wearing white trainers in the woods??
They earn their own money dont they?
Isnt it up to them what they wear on their feet?
Maybe its a ploy to show us a "trick" on how to clean your trainers? 🤔
Erm it’s trainners 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The only reason she has gone with the yellow accents is because that’s the colour of her “brand”. Cringe. I don’t know anyone else who has their own business that decorated their house to match the logo 🤣🤣🤣
A Pepto bottle is also pink and yellow... just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god I’ve just caught up with this swipe up bleep and within the first 24 hrs of the tier 4 announcement she’s bleating about self care with a facial steamer and her biggest issue is not being able to pop out for a coffee?! Oh and of course the slew of swipe-ups because what we all need to take our minds off such tit times is the crap she peddles daily. Wtaf?!

I hope she burns her tongue on that stupid milk frother and the dog wipes it’s worm-ridden arse all over the new sofa. As for this bollocks about being kind; try being considerate instead and stop showing off your constant stream of purchases for that horrid pepto palace you call home.

Reactions: 10
She really is a cocknose bleep that doesn’t know how good she’s got it. She’s the wooorst and needs to stop her whining.

Imagine she had any REAL problems?! Like needing to go to work during a pandemic even when you’ve got health problems?!

Lots of her followers will be in this situation and her bleating about not being able to go out for a poxy coffee is a slap in the face.

Reactions: 7
Did she not notice when they left the house 🙈

Reactions: 1
She’s lived down to your expectations. The much anticipated trainer clean was demo’d yet again 🙄 how bloody boring can you get?

Reactions: 3
Noticed how she has done three careful photos of her lounge? Think she has made a huge cock up with the dimensions and the picking of her furniture. The room is small, dark, dull overloaded with the wrong furniture and looks like a dentists waiting room. What a shambles. But it’s what I have come to expect from half job Lynsey

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Noticed how she has done three careful photos of her lounge? Think she has made a huge cock up with the dimensions and the picking of her furniture. The room is small, dark, dull overloaded with the wrong furniture and looks like a dentists waiting room. What a shambles. But what I have come to expect from half job Lynsey
Yep, and now she’s saying she needs inspiration for tv storage. Shouldn’t this have all been planned out at the same time, before she rushed off buying huge bleeping sofas? She’s rearranged the room about ten times today because the furniture doesn’t fit properly. Didn’t she measure anything? bleeping numb nuts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What none of you know, is that JAKEY, has been in isolation for the past 10 days - my niece is in his class at school. They were sent home Thursday or Friday (10th or 11th) because someone tested COVID positive. It was the day she went to Milton Keynes Christmas shopping - when she brought a friends dressing gown or something, but as soon as she put the story out stating she was going xmas shopping, , my brother got the text to say “there’s been a student test positive for for COVID, so you must collect them from school immediately, or let us know they can go home on their own”. So she’d obviousy already left Peterborough before getting the text, but rather than come home to meet him, she still shopped, then had a meal at a restaurant , then went to IKEA, then went home then 2days later, said her and “rib” were going for a meal, the girls were working but JAKEY didn’t want to come with them for a pub lunch/meal - NO- he wanted to come. But WASN’T ALLOWED!! What a selfish bleep she is xx

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
What none of you know, is that JAKEY, has been in isolation for the past 10 days - my niece is in his class at school. They were sent home Thursday or Friday (10th or 11th) because someone tested COVID positive. It was the day she went to Milton Keynes Christmas shopping - when she brought a friends dressing gown or something, but as soon as she put the story out stating she was going xmas shopping, , my brother got the text to say “there’s been a student test positive for for COVID, so you must collect them from school immediately, or let us know they can go home on their own”. So she’d obviousy already left Peterborough before getting the text, but rather than come home to meet him, she still shopped, then had a meal at a restaurant , then went to IKEA, then went home then 2days later, said her and “rib” were going for a meal, the girls were working but JAKEY didn’t want to come with them for a pub lunch/meal - NO- he wanted to come. But WASN’T ALLOWED!! What a selfish bleep she is xx
Ummm, wow!! I’m shocked but not surprised. She is as self absorbed as this come and this 100% confirms she’s a covid denier. What a foolish woman.

She’s a complete phoney— influencer culture is such a sham.

Reactions: 6
What an absolute fake she is. No way on earth can she now criticise any organisation, such as schools, colleges, trains or shops! She is a nob head!

Obviously she reads here. Come on half job Lynsey. Delete all your old pre record’s and show us something new and at least make an attempt to do a thorough job!

oooh and let’s go out for a non essential curtain pole!!!!!! Lynsey you are a fuckwit 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What shocks me is that her husband went along with it and didn’t insist that they go and collect their son. He really is the no knackers we’ve all been joking about.

Also, she came home from that shopping trip and announced that she felt all Christmassy now, because she hadn’t previously. I’m sorry, but if my child had been sent home from school to isolate it wouldn’t exactly fill me with festive cheer. She hates mentioning anything to do with Covid, in fact she totally ignores it, unless it’s an opportunity to sell an unnecessary product and make money off it. Her priorities are all off.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
EE777ACC-78F0-4FCD-B16F-400DC59C6729.jpg
Yes
Lyns because people are staying home. I’ve had Covid recently, probs the new strain caught at school, so wouldn’t wish on nearly anybody! Imagine if she had to isolate. Her feeling Christmassy was more important than being With her child after sent home from school or even mentioning it.
Plus the sofas are rubbish together but It’s the wallpaper my eye is drawn to

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.