Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wether you are "quickly" grabbing something or having a proper browse, it STILL equates to shopping Lynsey . .
Essential shopping my arse,
Since when is a curtain pole essential?
Just duck off 👊

Reactions: 11
Wether you are "quickly" grabbing something or having a proper browse, it STILL equates to shopping Lynsey . .
Essential shopping my arse,
Since when is a curtain pole essential?
Just duck off 👊
As someone said earlier Jakey has it she should be isolating surely???

Reactions: 5
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s one of those people who if she was told to isolate, she wouldn’t tell anyone and just ignore it. She’s a total Covid denier. She doesn’t give a tit, clearly.

Reactions: 9
He didn’t have it, his bubble closed so unless he showed symptoms the rest of the household can continue as normal. It’s just him that has to isolate. This is the trouble, if he is asymptomatic they wouldn’t know if he has it or not so therefore could be contributing to the spread!

Also... another hoover! No wonder she was asking a crappy poll about receiving them for Christmas. I’d be divorce in my house 😂 why the need for so many of them!?

Reactions: 6
No, she can still go out, it’s just her son has to stay home for now. But as I said above, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did get told to isolate she’d ignore it if she ‘needed to pop to the shops’ anyway.

Reactions: 4
No, she can still go out, it’s just her son has to stay home for now. But as I said above, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did get told to isolate she’d ignore it if she ‘needed to pop to the shops’ anyway.
I know these are the rules but I don’t know anyone whose child has had to isolate who hasn’t isolated with them. Her daily shopping for non essentials is utterly ridiculous!

Essential curtain pole bloody order one online if your that desperate for one like you did with those blinds. We had a leaking tap this week ordered the part on Amazon which arrived pretty quickly.
Shop was empty because people are panic buying food again haven’t you listened to the News Lynsey. About 40 countries are now refusing people in from the UK bloody STAY AT HOME you IDIOT and help by advising you followers to do the same.

Reactions: 10
Essential curtain pole bloody order one online if your that desperate for one like you did with those blinds. We had a leaking tap this week ordered the part on Amazon which arrived pretty quickly.
Shop was empty because people are panic buying food again haven’t you listened to the News Lynsey. About 40 countries are now refusing people in from the UK bloody STAY AT HOME you IDIOT and help by advising you followers to do the same.
There’s a ‘Stay at Home Order’ in place. That’s why no one was in the shop. She’s a bleeping idiot. Nothing is essential, except food.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Peterborough has had over 800 cases in the last 7 days....

You what!?
Hmm, Liar Lynsey strikes again! No she does not like to share what she’s ‘product testing’ - how many times does she say she’s testing something but she can’t share it yet until she’s fully tested tested and happy with it. But it seems if it’s an expensive vacuum then she can share away!

A clear out in January? How much more tit does she have with doing frow it fursday each week? Wasteful cow.

Reactions: 8
A clear out in January? How much more tit does she have with doing frow it fursday each week? Wasteful cow.
I don’t understand this either how can they possibly have anything extra to get rid of in January? Then I saw this picture 😂 That is some massive amount of crap they must have in that garage. Goes to show that her house is just a ‘show house’ and behind the scenes it’s a sham. I’m actually surprised she posted that picture, and I bet that’s not even half of it. I dread to think of the amount of needless tit that family must possess. It’s been said before she’s a hoarder. I don’t think that was too far off the mark.

Also, re the ‘product testing’ which is just another way of making getting freebies sound like work. If she’s already got one of those aircraft jobbies, why has she accepted another one???

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand this either how can they possibly have anything extra to get rid of in January? Then I saw this picture 😂 That is some massive amount of crap they must have in that garage. Goes to show that her house is just a ‘show house’ and behind the scenes it’s a sham. I’m actually surprised she posted that picture, and I bet that’s not even half of it. I dread to think of the amount of needless tit that family must possess. It’s been said before she’s a hoarder. I don’t think that was too far off the mark.
Ugh, you're so right. She had that entire cleaning cupboard done in the renovations (the one with the splintery wooden walls and shelving) that she showed like twice on her stories right after it was put in. Last time she showed it it was already loaded with appliances still in their cardboard boxes.

She's 100pc an undercover hoarder and only shows very selected parts of the pepto palace!

Also, re the ‘product testing’ which is just another way of making getting freebies sound like work. If she’s already got one of those aircraft jobbies, why has she accepted another one???
I don’t understand, I thought all the sorting had been done when they renovated? How much tit does she have?

If anyone is full of tit, it's Lynsey. Out shopping for an 'essential' curtain pole. I know where I'd love to see her stick it :mad:
I would so love the shops to say they couldn't sell it to her as it is not essential (and could be ordered online).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.