Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted about the room sanitiser which is clearly an ad, but hasn’t put #ad at all!! How is she not banned from insta!!??

Reactions: 12
She's put Paid Partnership on top for that product but i would've thought it needed to be highlighted on her story with #AD
What a cynical product advert - just in time to capitalise on everyone’s fears over getting together at Christmas. This is pure greed. Making money off vulnerable people who are maybe a bit nervous about seeing their loved ones for the first time this year. Makes me sick. 😡

Reactions: 10
2021... the year Lyns and her snakey sneaky ways are kicked off Instagram. Wishful, eh?

Reactions: 8
What a cynical product advert - just in time to capitalise on everyone’s fears over getting together at Christmas. This is pure greed. Making money off vulnerable people who are maybe a bit nervous about seeing their loved ones for the first time this year. Makes me sick. 😡
She is a double standard witch, banging on about cleanliness and keeping safe and taking safety measures yet shes out and about shopping for trainers- hardly essential.

Reactions: 12
Miss ‘I can shop everyday because that’s my ‘full time’ job’ why don’t you leave the busiest Saturday of the year free for others who don’t have a choice when to shop? This shopping everyday for tat during covid is what got me to sign up on here - I got angrier and angrier

Reactions: 13
Miss ‘I can shop everyday because that’s my ‘full time’ job’ why don’t you leave the busiest Saturday of the year free for others who don’t have a choice when to shop? This shopping everyday for tat during covid is what got me to sign up on here - I got angrier and angrier
welcome to you I’m just about to report her to the ASA

three times this morning she has prompted this product and not claimed it to be an ad. Ive reported her. It’s time action was taken

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That sanitiser room spray she has been hawking today is nearly £13 a bottle! Disgusting preying on people who are worried about seeing loved ones

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It's stupid witches like her who are pushing us into a tier 4 situation.
Just because crappy b&m or whatever is open, doesn't mean you need to go there.
If tonight's announcement and rumours are anything to go by, the I can't see family who I haven't seen since Feb. I've had a baby in that time, hasn't met anyone.
No family contact.
duck. She annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Would I be happy if someone bought me a hoover for Christmas? Would I duck! If I got that from my husband, he'd be getting divorce papers in the new year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That sanitiser room spray she has been hawking today is nearly £13 a bottle! Disgusting preying on people who are worried about seeing loved ones
That product won’t even protect much against Covid because as the scientists now know the virus is spread through airborne transmission much more so than via touching surfaces. So once again she’s being a snake oil salesman, shilling needless products to vulnerable people under the guise of giving them peace of mind. Despicable. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That product won’t even protect much against Covid because as the scientists now know the virus is spread through airborne transmission much more so than via touching surfaces. So once again she’s being a snake oil salesman, shilling needless products to vulnerable people under the guise of giving them peace of mind. Despicable. 😡
So it does nothing more than cleaning surfaces people are likely to touch anyway for thirteen quid? Bargain

Would I be happy if someone bought me a hoover for Christmas? Would I duck! If I got that from my husband, he'd be getting divorce papers in the new year 😂
Unbelieveable stats

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve unfollowed her today, Peterborough is being put in tier 4, their infection rate is really high yet she’s out every day at a different shop!!! She’s a joke!!!!

Reactions: 15
I've never followed her but Ia looking forward to the breakdown when she can't go shopping every single day.

Reactions: 9
This new strain of the virus is extremely infectious and serious. Therefore going out every day increases the risk of transmission massively. She’s so irresponsible. Someone with her following, now in tier 4, should be leading the way by setting a good example. Not this witch. Worst one of the bleeping lot.

I've never followed her but Ia looking forward to the breakdown when she can't go shopping every single day.
But the supermarkets will still be open - she’ll still find plenty of excuses to pop out 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.