Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So im ready to be flamed here but apart from the furry cuffs i quite liked her jacket today...im 46 though so my fashion taste isn't what it used to be😁😁😁

Sorry i meant yesterdays jacket...ive only just watched her story.

Reactions: 2
She’s having eggs today yet uses an old pic of her old kitchen so that’s bullshit. Plus all her stories today are of her old kitchen she’s such a lazy witch to make New content

Reactions: 15
So im ready to be flamed here but apart from the furry cuffs i quite liked her jacket today...im 46 though so my fashion taste isn't what it used to be😁😁😁

Sorry i meant yesterdays jacket...ive only just watched her story.
it was the overall combo of flared jeans with heeled boots, poor woman just can’t put an outfit together.

Reactions: 1
'these are disposable but obviously I was sent these so I might as well use them'

Ungrateful witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s #notanad but her friend - who Olivia just happens to work for 🤔 has set up their own business and sells gorgeous stuff. She’s put in a link to make it easy and really wants everyone to go and look and buy stuff from him - but it’s not an advert. He gave her a present knowing she’d show it on Instagram and talk about his business... of course it’s a bleeping advert. So sick of lying, devious Instagrammers.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m just off to hand in my notice at work so I can clean my house ready for Christmas each day like she suggests
She also commented that she works full time and still manages to get it all done 😂 honestly what a bare face lier. I don't class walking around shopping all day or shoving cut up lemons on my taps as working 👀👀...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She also commented that she works full time and still manages to get it all done 😂 honestly what a bare face lier. I don't class walking around shopping all day or shoving cut up lemons on my taps as working 👀👀...
duck Off! She kidding us right?! bleeping moron! She can work my 2 14 hr shifts over the weekend as a nurse if she wants.... I'll swap my full time job for her 'full time job'

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It seems as though she assumes that I don't clean my house at all during the rest of the year so must have to do it all Christmas week.
I for one can’t consider celebrating Christmas until my toilet bowels are denture-fresh, the whole house has been cleaned wiv lemon vinegar and I’ve frown everyfink away ready for all my new B&M bits from
Santa...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I for one can’t consider celebrating Christmas until my toilet bowels are denture-fresh, the whole house has been cleaned wiv lemon vinegar and I’ve frown everyfink away ready for all my new B&M bits from
Santa...
I forgot how much she loves cleaning her bowels and you made me howl at ‘denture fresh’ 😂🤣

Can I throw in a curve ball here? Some of my towels hark back twenty years to when we were first married.....still gorgeous and fluffy.....always use fabric conditioner.......suck on that Lyns

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Santa...
Toilet bowels!!
dying!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg that chocolate bomb story 🤣🤣 I’m sure she put it in cold milk as it didn’t melt and it looked like skimmed as it had a blue tinge to it. Try harder next time lyns and she’s on a mission to get done freebies for Xmas tagging Superdrug and revolution what a money grabbing witch
Yes! I thought this too! It had to be cold milk cos it stayed as a chunk! She’s so fick

Reactions: 4
If you are promoting a code, it most definitely is an ad Lynsey! What a lovely way to start Saturday with a report to the ASA.
Yep definitely an ad for a £15 hand cream where Lynsey's code is 20% off but P&P is £2.99 so you are only saving 1p. What a con!!!
I will be reporting her too, even if you don't get paid yet companies give you a discount code to share its still classed as an ad.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.