Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Lynsey (know you read here - reference to the boots on carpet again) whatever made you think that outfit was a good idea? I never really bother what someone is wearing, each to their own but sometimes you do wonder are they seeing something else when they look in the mirror. And what is with people messaging her, gee whiz have they never heard of google? she so needs her ego stroking and these followers I do wonder do none of them have any common sense? how did they all clean before?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tier 3 for our Lynsey, wonder if she’ll manage to cut down on her galavanting!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know I shouldn’t but I am pissing myself that she’s in tier 3 - she will hate it and moan about it, when it’s her type of behaviour that’s caused the virus to spread. She’s a total Covid denier and now she’s made it worse for herself and others. Some of us have been in tier 3 for ages and had to knuckle down and get on with it while watching fools like her waltz around ‘popping out’ every day like nothing is happening. I call it Karma.

• Heart
That outfit today . .
What on earth is she thinking?
I know we pull her apart when shes top to toe in barbie pink but jesus christ!!
Some women in their 40s could totally own that style. . Lynsey does NOT fall into that category, in fact, I feel quite embarrassed for her, she looks utterly ridiculous, why 1 of her daughters doesn't advise her is beyond me, a gentle nod in the right direction clothes wise . . Its awful that she is the age she is and has NO clue whatsoever what suits her and what doesn't!!

Reactions: 3
Her sense of style is just nonexistent. I'm the same age as her (well I'm 41, I think she could be 42 by now?) and I literally would not wear ANYTHING that she wears.
She reminds me of my SIL who sees stuff on stunning 18 year old catwalk models and wears it assuming it makes her look just like them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'll post it here sor the 70's to have a laugh as well.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I call bingo on the selfish mare going out for lunch or dinner tomorrow night
She'll be straight down that dreadful coffee shop just like she was throughout the last lockdown! But obviously a quick wipe down wif disinfectant makes it all covid safe!

It is throw it Thursday though, she's probably having a last wear of it before it goes in the bag.
Say it like Lynz! Frow it fursday!

Reactions: 5
The hot chocolate bomb fail video- what an embarrassment. Even poking it with a spoon did nothing 😂

• Haha
Omg that chocolate bomb story 🤣🤣 I’m sure she put it in cold milk as it didn’t melt and it looked like skimmed as it had a blue tinge to it. Try harder next time lyns and she’s on a mission to get done freebies for Xmas tagging Superdrug and revolution what a money grabbing witch

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.