Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her opening the cleaning advent calendar and pretending she doesn't know what's in it, even though you can clearly see she's already opened it! 'Ooh what do we have here? Dishwasher cleaner - amazing!' Does life get any more exciting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her opening the cleaning advent calendar and pretending she doesn't know what's in it, even though you can clearly see she's already opened it! 'Ooh what do we have here? Dishwasher cleaner - amazing!' Does life get any more exciting?!
I just thought EXACTLY the same thing.
Like a child pretending to have not peeped at your Christmas presents. .
SOOOO fake and SOOOO cringey!!
Is she really thinking ANYONE would be moist for a cleaning advent calendar?
A luxury candle 1, A high end makeup 1, A gin 1 . . Yes Yes and Yes!!
Cleaning products?
Go give your head a wobble woman!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That advent calender is really tit, who would want bloody cleaning stuff in the 12 days leading up to xmas.

I have found a better advent calender and it's cheaper too plus you get 24 days and not 12 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just my passing thoughts on her stories today so far...

That personal trainer of hers, James is it?, what a sad twit he is... no wonder they get on so well.

Now giving out Instagram tips that somehow morphs into relationship advice. Wtf is she on about. Stick to your knitting Lynsey. Nobody needs to hear it. Especially from you. She still doesn’t know how to make a Instagram stories properly without them cutting her off halfway through a sentence, she’s absolutely useless and unprofessional.

What exactly does she think is non toxic about denture tablets? I get that, once rinsed etc etc. But the chemicals in them will be as ‘toxic’ as anything else she uses. Sick of people like her spouting words / phrases without thought or explanation.

If anyone gave me that advent calendar (ie my husband) he’d get a kick in the nuts []

Reactions: 5
She's having lamb hotpoint for dinner tonight! Is that a kind of washing machine or lamb dish Lynsey? Please read what you type before you press send, it's just so embarassing now the amount of mistakes you are making.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha. She’s changed it. But not surprised she did it in the first place! So slapdash 🥺
Now Lynsey please learn the difference between bowl and bowel 🤔😂

All this you scratch my back and I will scratch yours … what a lot of crock. Dazlin clean was practically begging you to notice her. You only did so when you had to team up with her for the cheap and nasty brand swan. To be fair that’s about both of you and her demographic

How embarrassing is it that you have become sycophantic (you may need to look that word up. Lyns) over mogzee m 😮

who of us hangs our cloffs up? Not me that’s for sure … I wash mine and fold them away 😊

Also if you put your cups in a dishwasher or even wash them up properly. They would not be the need to soak them in denture tablets. 🤦‍♀️

Hope these points are of use to you. Half job Lynsey 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know right! Deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely she’s already got all the products in that advent calendar anyway (#gifted), it’s not as if they’re all brand new never seen before things. It’s the equivalent of a normal person getting say, a nail polish that they already own and have possibly re-purchased multiple times. Big whoop.

So her excitement really is fake 🤷🏼‍♀️

Surely she’s already got all the products in that advent calendar anyway (#gifted), it’s not as if they’re all brand new never seen before things. It’s the equivalent of a normal person getting say, a nail polish that they already own and have possibly re-purchased multiple times. Big whoop.

So her excitement really is fake 🤷🏼‍♀️
Remember when she was on the beg for a Cath Kidson and even spelt her name wrong 🤦‍♀️ Also she tried to get a ESPA one. All she got was a cleaning one and a skinny whip one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker here but she’s annoyed me - slagging off the tube trains from trip last year - gonna go and clean them all yourself eh Lyns with one of your many gifted steam cleaners? And.....while I’m moaning a denture tablet in the cup? I only ever use washing up liquid but my mugs have never been brown and we drink tea and coffee everyday - so many unnecessary things and don’t get me started on the wasteful clothes etc like you’ve all been saying....now that’s off my chest Merry Christmas 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her kids turning their noses up at the seats on the tube made me cross. Spoiled brats. Must be nice to be chauffeur driven everywhere. Most kids have no choice but to use public transport.

Reactions: 9
Omg that pic of her with the snowman, she looks more like an ardman character than ever, in fact she’s the spit of that one in the couch adverts! 🤭🤣🤣 “cheese gromit” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg that pic of her with the snowman, she looks more like an ardman character than ever, in fact she’s the spit of that one in the couch adverts! 🤭🤣🤣 “cheese gromit” 🤣
Yeah and it just happened to be picked up by the papers 🤔

I think Olivia missed something from her beautifully wrapped pressies... the homemade gift tags her mother made with last year’s Christmas cards. Surely she’s using them, no?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah and it just happened to be picked up by the papers 🤔

I think Olivia missed something from her beautifully wrapped pressies... the homemade gift tags her mother made with last year’s Christmas cards. Surely she’s using them, no?
Whose the lucky person getting the box of (no doubt gifted) Roses?

Reactions: 3
Is Lynz still claiming OCD because I’m sure I just saw her sling up her magic hooks on the back of a door any old how, and definitely wonky.

I’d have had the tape measure and the mini spirit level out and I’m not even that much of a perfectionist!

She’s just splashed all over Insta gifts she’s getting for the twins (assume that’s her daughters) do people not do surprises if it’s Insta worthy a week before?

The Christmas card hack isn't using last year's cards as tags (to be fair I do use them if I can especially glitter ones as they can't be recycled).

Our Lynsey wants everyone's house to smell Christmasy so puts cards in a bag with a cotton round with essential oils on it 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.