Lynsey Queen of Clean #5 She’s NOT a Celebrity, Get Her Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning advent calendar who in their right mind would purchase that I’m utterly speechless. Here’s me happily opening my look fantastic one each morning plus another that my lovely husband puts together for me each year. Then there’s sad old Lynsey trying to get us excited about a cleaning one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
...and that’s why she’s called cocknose
OH MY GOD, I can’t breathe!!!! You’d just have a nose job wouldn’t you?!?!?!!!

How's the Dyson collab going Lynz? Those beggy posts seem to have dried up recently, either something's afoot behind the scenes or Dyson doesn't wanna know. (Take a wild guess which.)

Stick to Swan brand dear, it's more your scene!
I can category confirm that she is NOT getting one. Sorry Lyns, it ain’t happening 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s just after 8am and she’s shoe horned a couple of adverts in already. What’s with this woman? Can you imagine living life like that and thinking that way? It must be the first thing she thinks about when she wakes up in the morning, ‘must post on Instagram and how can I fit an ad in’ it must exhausting. It can only be greed that drives these people because everything else has to come second - family, home life, their own sanity!

Reactions: 8
Well ladies don’t forget we are cleaning our bowels today 🤦‍♀️🤢
what is it with this woman … leaving her stickers on! Tumble dryer, toilet brush and fridge trays to name a few and it’s not because she is promoting them?! It’s just laziness
Far too many prerecord today too. Laziness again and lack of content
That dog is so bloody miserable 🥺
I dare not look at the Christmas card hack … as I suspect it’s going back to childhood and cutting out the pictures to make gift labels?! No half job Lynsey, I prefer to co ordinate my present wrapping and show a bit of thought and class, if I’m honest wiff you 🤔

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m bloody sure she uses cut out old Christmas cards as labels on her presents - duck off lynsey. Trying to look as if she’s doing something that looks remotely like re-purposing something.

No, it’s just her 6yo self coming out again. Do you think she has an ‘arts and crafts morning’ where she puts one of Rob’s old shirts on back to front and newspaper on the table top. Then she’ll use her safety scissors to cut out the shapes from the cards and add some pink glitter before lining them up to dry. I can see it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m bloody sure she uses cut out old Christmas cards as labels on her presents - duck off lynsey. Trying to look as if she’s doing something that looks remotely like re-purposing something.

No, it’s just her 6yo self coming out again. Do you think she has an ‘arts and crafts morning’ where she puts one of Rob’s old shirts on back to front and newspaper on the table top. Then she’ll use her safety scissors to cut out the shapes from the cards and add some pink glitter before lining them up to dry. I can see it now.
Amazing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

If she can chuck out a 3 year old kitchen just for the sake of it I’m pretty sure she doesn’t save old Christmas cards to make as tags for next year. She’s such a fraud no ad/gifted on her new toilet cleaner this morning come on the powers at be when are you going to delete her account for constantly breaking the rules??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All that throwaway fashion sorted to be binned today. And not on frow it fursday.

And cakes for the demon dog.... haha.

All that throwaway fashion sorted to be binned today. And not on frow it fursday.

And cakes for the demon dog.... haha.
It makes me sick the amount of clothes they throw away. I can't believe she has the front to share it with all her followers, I'd be ashamed of myself if I honest wiff you.

Reactions: 9
Shes always going through her daughters clothes and taking them to the charity shop...but i suppose when you get so much given for free you no longer place any value on the things you have...sad really...there lives are all about grabbing anything they can for free.

Shes always going through her daughters clothes and taking them to the charity shop...but i suppose when you get so much given for free you no longer place any value on the things you have...sad really...there lives are all about grabbing anything they can for free.
I thought the amount of clothing in one go that is no longer needed is disgusting - try not buying. I make my 19 year old think - is it a need or a want? And by doing that she saves money for her year abroad with Uni. I think their waste especially at this time is horrific

Their waste is awful. I dont even have that much to give to charity when sorting what doesn't fit my 7 yo anymore. And we do that once a year..not every week

I thought the amount of clothing in one go that is no longer needed is disgusting - try not buying. I make my 19 year old think - is it a need or a want? And by doing that she saves money for her year abroad with Uni. I think their waste especially at this time is horrific

She expects people to declutter.

Do I want it, Do I need it, Do I like it, but doesn't follow it herself.

Constantly buy buy buy, the girls do it as well.

It's like QVC on her IG at the moment.

Reactions: 12
What the duck is she banging on about now...you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours....its a 2 way street...any more tired cringey cliches she can use today....getting a bit fed up of it if i'm honest wiff you.

So she’s saying if you don’t buy her products and hang off her coat tails then she won’t shout your page out. How kind!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.