Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just before lockdown, I see on here someone had found a comment she had put on a “teen mum uk” persons post who had just got/been given a brand new black Range Rover evoque and her comment was something along the lines of “very nice, I’ve just brought one in white”. Then about 4 weeks ago she showed “jakey” cleaning her car and said “come on jakey, it’s the last time it will be cleaned”, then a few days ago she cleaned the car herself and mentioned she was cleaning it because her new car was ready this week or next. So she’ll be getting her white range evoque. How much will she be storying about it once she collects it! I also remember when she was looking for her new car, Rob and her dad were trying to talk her out of her choice, and trying to persuade her to get something more sensible/ eco friendly but she was like “no, I know why I want”. I guess she wants to be “on brand”
This is another reason why shes pimping her daughters out . . More opportunities to get "on brand"
She ( Lyndsey) is no longer a cleaning guru 🙄 shes anything shes allowed to be. . Desperate to be the lashes of "benefit" the skin/make-up of nip and fab . .
Daughter was asked what HER favourite brand is in an " ask me anything " and she said "oh I dont know? . . Levis?"
She is totally being pushed into this whole social media madness . .
When my girls were young it was like for a rate and stuff like that. I always discouraged it . . This whole thing doesnt sit right in my mind.
Would Lyndseys managers be advising the £ making if she has her twins on board? Its never been done? Your followers will love it kind of thing?

They totally read here too . .

Reactions: 1
She likes going shopping doesn't she,COVID or no Covid,Covid germs don't matter thought she was a germophobe , she could not wait to
Try on her
Clothes
From the shops 😏🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s totally odd how she’s pushing her daughters insta, dangerous too!! I feel like she’s trying to get her ‘spotted’ by a clothing brand or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s Saturday. It’s 4.30am & Lynsey has scrubbed the windows & dusted every crook & cranny in the house. HAPPY SATURDAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s totally odd how she’s pushing her daughters insta, dangerous too!! I feel like she’s trying to get her ‘spotted’ by a clothing brand or something 🤷🏼‍♀️
You would think with all the ‘nasty comments’ she gets that she wouldn’t want to subject her daughters to the same! More to the point if Mollie is getting upset about wrong spellings being pointed out, she’s really gonna be in for a hard ride 😢

Reactions: 10
Whenever she says something is ‘trendy’ it makes me die a bit inside.
Same! My mum is nearly 70 and it’s something she’s say. Lynsey, please stop!!! 🙈

Going on holiday - a grey area!!! Seriously - like she’d consider cancelling her holiday. She is 100% going on holiday and just recoding that tit for engagement. If she can’t keep away from Primark, she’s hardly going to keep away from a hot country. Shut up woman!

Reactions: 7
Wish I could think of a thread name but I’ve got just about as much creativity as whoever wrote the flash with bicarb ad 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bollocks! It’s only her who sees who voted in the poll isn’t it, which makes it pretty pointless if all those “loads of people” DM’d her. You’re a liar Cock Nose; you want to go on holiday, you were hoping everyone would tell you it’s fine and it didn’t happen. 🤣.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bollocks! It’s only her who sees who voted in the poll isn’t it, which makes it pretty pointless if all those “loads of people” DM’d her. You’re a liar Cock Nose; you want to go on holiday, you were hoping everyone would tell you it’s fine and it didn’t happen. 🤣.
Exactly what I thought 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Other countries wouldn’t want us who could blame them at the moment think they’d give us a warm welcome NOPE I Don’t not with our infection rate and how poor our lockdown was

Reactions: 4
The holiday thing just shows how out of touch she is. I can only speak for myself but a holiday is the last thing on my list right now 🤷‍♀️ People are struggling to pay their mortgages Lynsey, get a grip!
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t begrudge people things that they’ve worked hard for but she’s on another level.

Reactions: 11
The holiday thing just shows how out of touch she is. I can only speak for myself but a holiday is the last thing on my list right now 🤷‍♀️ People are struggling to pay their mortgages Lynsey, get a grip!
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t begrudge people things that they’ve worked hard for but she’s on another level.
Yep. A holiday which has been paid for with Swipe Ups. 🤨

Reactions: 3
Also, I don’t think anyone working at an airport, or on a plane feels safe. They just need a job and to pay their mortgages, a lot don’t have a choice in the matter!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.