Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she's really pushing the kids isn't she. I'd hate to have her as a mother. I feel sorry for the kids šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get the fkn rage when they see her unboxing yet ANOTHER hoover. What does she do with them all. I hope she donates them to needy families. It makes me so so cross

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else get the fkn rage when they see her unboxing yet ANOTHER hoover. What does she do with them all. I hope she donates them to needy families. It makes me so so cross
This riles me every bleeding time. And she moans she has no storage so where are they all?!

Reactions: 1
She could do a Frow it Fursday every week with a different bloody hoover. Drives me mad. She loves donating all her hideous clothes but does she ever donate big things like this???? I bet she keeps them and uses them in her cleaning business...........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lego hair who claims she is ocd about germs etc...how did you deal work Jakeys cookie box that was delivered, or is it selective ocd as the twins were playing in a large box recently from a delivery.

Lego hair who claims she is ocd about germs etc...how did you deal work Jakeys cookie box that was delivered, or is it selective ocd as the twins were playing in a large box recently from a delivery.
It definitely seems to be selective doesnā€™t it? Sheā€™s so germophobic but manages to go to the shop about 5 times a week, often taking her children with her šŸ¤”

Reactions: 16
I find it hard to believe sheā€™s been diagnosed with OCD. She totally belittles the experiences of people who have actually been diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental health problem.
Nowt wrong with liking things clean and tidy but that doesnā€™t automatically equate to OCD.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t bare to see how she treats those children of hers constantly Putting her phone in their faces itā€™s obvious that they donā€™t want to be filmed. Feel sorry for them sheā€™s a controlling person they do look frightened of her and intimidated.

Reactions: 6
Bloody unbelievable! I havenā€™t been to one shop since the end of March - not one. My partner does our food shopping after work & thatā€™s it. For someone who claims to have OCD & be a ā€œgermophobeā€, sheā€™s certainly making some unwise decisions.
Iā€™m exactly the same, Iā€™m working from home and donā€™t have a car at the moment. My partner does a once a week Tesco shop and we go round the house checking every cupboard, fridge etc so we know to get everything we need for the week ahead in one shop! Sheā€™s being massive contradiction, and doesnā€™t care about sharing with thousands of people how often she goes to the shops!

Reactions: 3
At the shop AGAIN? Does she ever have a day off? šŸ™„šŸ˜“
AGAIN?! Iā€™m sticking to one shop a week and making do. Realising I used to do additional shops for snacks to munch on in the evening- not more cleaning products. As long as I have at least one bottle of bleach for the loos and kitchen sink and a disinfectant spray to wipe down the sides before and after cooking I can survive šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Lego hair really sees herself as some kind of fashionista, I'm a bit older than her and wouldnt wear her granny clothes, she doesn't wear something and then come back on to answer questions , just assumes we all want to know where granny clothes come from ...oh and nicely cut off filming one of the twins socially distanced dropping offal pressie as she reached the path ...silly fikk cock nose

Reactions: 6
So she did a story where one of her daughters is going to a friends house to deliver a birthday present. She says ā€œsocially distanced of courseā€ (maybe a hint that she reads here and we saw that her daughter had been over or had her boyfriend round during lockdown) but right after she says that she cuts the video as her daughter is walking right up to the person by the door? (I assume this is the friend? If not a creepy neighbour of the friend casually stood outside the door?)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
In the shops again?!

Why šŸ˜”

What's the point in so many people trying so hard, and yet someone with such a large following is in and out of supermarkets every day, with her kids.

If my husband is at work, and I really need to go to a shop, I'd leave my 12 year old at home with my 17 year old, not a chance I'm risking taking them in somewhere like that.

Notice no masks, or gloves, yet she makes out she's ocd ect?

My husband works on public transport - he gets home, takes his shoes off, coat ect, leaves at the door runs through the house to the shower, clothes in the wash,
Shoes are dipped in dettol solution and sprayed down, everything washed down.

Yet penis nose can do what she wants?!

Not OK.

Educate yourself "queen of clean" you absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That bloody CBD oil... loads of people have asked her about it, yeah right. She doesnā€™t work with them, sheā€™s not affiliated in any way, but she does have her own discount code. šŸ¤” Right then. Not sure how she plucked that up out of thin air if she doesnā€™t work with them!

Twice in the last two days sheā€™s said her eyes are blurry and canā€™t shift a headache. Thatā€™s a sign she needs to get an eye test especially when thereā€™s also a headache. Itā€™s more than possible to get an eye appointment my best friend had to go and her symptoms were the same as Lynsey.
Sheā€™s certainly pushing that skin care thing at Molly agin today isnā€™t she. Along with going out to yet another supermarket. Itā€™s people like her that possibly have symptomless covid and are spreading it around. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s been gifted masks bloody wear them on your unnecessary visits.

Reactions: 4
The headache is probably from all the cleaning products šŸ¤£ or corona from ALWAYS BEING AT THE SHOPS!!

• Haha
Does anyone else hate the way she says things are disgusting? Sheā€™s dont a story this morning about taking her dog for a walk and she said theyā€™ve come back all wet and hetty is filthy, itā€™s disgusting. Really? Disgusting?? Itā€™s just a wet dog!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.