Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thinks she is a fashion icon, yet she said it’s a really lovely boohoo dress.. I think she means boho 😂
EDC33630-2F9C-47C8-B94D-B77F50EFC247.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh gosh she’s been reading a lot of Tattle hiya Lynsey see you’ve been getting tips off here about the brows that I’ve put on a few times . Bit more advice I don’t think a scouse caterpillar brow suits anyone. Natural looking brows look amazing especially
When they are so fair.

Reactions: 2
How much does she remind you of a nursery school teacher or a 90s primary school teacher with all these weird dresses?

• Haha
  • Heart
She is trying to branch out with make up and fashion ...both a massive FAIL ❌❌

What is she like this morning, sprinting ahead of rob ...she is like the elephant leading the circus 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her face is awfully sun damaged no wonder she’s up at the crack of dawn piling on the makeup to hide her skin blemishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another essential good shop and finds herself down the book aisle...total fuckwit of a woman

• Sad
  • Angry
the way she’s put she’s at Tesco “only 2nd time since lockdown” to insinuate she’s only been to the shops twice this whole entire time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the way she’s put she’s at Tesco “only 2nd time since lockdown” to insinuate she’s only been to the shops twice this whole entire time 😂😂
Totally...the book looks the same whatever day she posts it...I imagine she would stand there wanting to be recognised even pointing at the book then herself.

Rob supposedly did the shopping on Saturday n Tesco 🙄second time in two days I think she should’ve said. She’s visiting shops daily almost. I’ve not seen the inside of a shops since beginning of March and we’d hoped to start going Out from today but for us we’ve now said we will continue to stay home now another month. Numbers are not low enough yet shops reopening all far to quickly.

Reactions: 7
Rob supposedly did the shopping on Saturday n Tesco 🙄second time in two days I think she should’ve said. She’s visiting shops daily almost. I’ve not seen the inside of a shops since beginning of March and we’d hoped to start going Out from today but for us we’ve now said we will continue to stay home now another month. Numbers are not low enough yet shops reopening all far to quickly.
She’s in a shop Everyday !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.