Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it in any way appropriate to share with her followers that her daughter was a bit down and tearful and needed some TLC.

She’s literally just doing her job as a mother. Those poor children have zero privacy living with that selfish witch.
Yeah, and also - “she’s had some really nice TLC.... for ten minutes.” (And then I came on Instagram and told all of you... and lots of you also follow her now as I’ve been pimping out her Instagram for followers).

Mum of the year, right there 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I thought he was a sales rep for a medical supplies company
I thought that too. I can remember her going on about meeting him when she was a medical receptionist and he was medical supplies rep who called to the surgery.

I suspect she was the epitome of a doctor's receptionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve not watched her stories much lately as she now infuriateme.
I find it really concerning she’s pushing her teenage daughter’s Instagram page and making comments on her figure and how slim she is.
Surely with what happened with the twins father she should be a lot more mindful of safeguarding. Also let her kids have some privacy! Demanding their bed sheets on a Sunday morning so they don’t get much of a lie in is just ridiculous.
She comes across a total control freak and like she could be quite nasty. Her husband seems so nice but looks so miserable with her.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen TGCO has also done the same scripted ad for flash bicarb that LQOC did like the others but stated her granny swore by it rather than her mam they are just so fake it’s actually hilarious 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she simply laughing at the messages Mollie is getting on Instagram?! I can’t believe she isn’t more worried - especially given the situation with the twins’ father.

Now she’s told Mollie she has to use hashtags & Mollie has added #teenager to her latest post, is that really wise ffs Lynsey

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is she simply laughing at the messages Mollie is getting on Instagram?! I can’t believe she isn’t more worried - especially given the situation with the twins’ father.

Now she’s told Mollie she has to use hashtags & Mollie has added #teenager to her latest post, is that really wise ffs Lynsey
Un-bleeping-believable. She is the most irresponsible parent ever. She’s practically advertising her girls to peodos ..disgusting. What is she up to?? Makes you wonder how hard she tried to keep those girls safe in the first place. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That message she shared is deeply disturbing. Even more disturbing is that she seems to think it’s funny.
My mind is well and truly boggled

• Sick
Reactions: 4
😠

The only thing I agree with is that she watches everything they do because yes they have no bloody privacy 🙃
It’s the fact she laughed about it! If she really wanted to share it she actually could’ve done a good thing there and said ‘Look this is one of the downsides to having a large number of followers, you get messages like this. I’ve made sure Mollie blocks him and sets her messaging to private’ or something.

Reactions: 3
This lego haired freak has forgotten about her selective OCD when the nip and fab parcel come, a few weeks ago it was like a military operation to sanitise packaging and the area it has been, today she was like a kid at christmas....this killer virus is still out there cocknose and while I am at it stop pimping your children out, you should know better 👊🏻

Reactions: 10
It’s the fact she laughed about it! If she really wanted to share it she actually could’ve done a good thing there and said ‘Look this is one of the downsides to having a large number of followers, you get messages like this. I’ve made sure Mollie blocks him and sets her messaging to private’ or something.
Yes! Then it would look like she actually cared for their safety!

This lego haired freak has forgotten about her selective OCD when the nip and fab parcel come, a few weeks ago it was like a military operation to sanitise packaging and the area it has been, today she was like a kid at christmas....this killer virus is still out there cocknose and while I am at it stop pimping your children out, you should know better 👊🏻
She doesn’t care about safety full stop. bleeping moron.

😠

The only thing I agree with is that she watches everything they do because yes they have no bloody privacy 🙃
The fact that she shared the comment just demonstrates how thick she is. Even if, as she claims, she’s aware of the risks and keeps them protected, then why show yourself up like that and share such a concerning message. Normal people wouldn’t draw attention to the negative aspect of pimping your kids out. She’s an utter disgrace. Germs should be the least of her concerns....

Reactions: 3
My God, is she completely bloody stupid or what? Finding it funny that her 17 year old daughter, who SHE is constantly pushing on Instagram is getting creepy messages like that from God knows who.

Surely she should realise how dangerous this actually is, ESPECIALLY with what happened with the twins father.

I honestly can't believe her sometimes! 😲

Reactions: 8
My God, is she completely bloody stupid or what? Finding it funny that her 17 year old daughter, who SHE is constantly pushing on Instagram is getting creepy messages like that from God knows who.

Surely she should realise how dangerous this actually is, ESPECIALLY with what happened with the twins father.

I honestly can't believe her sometimes! 😲
It’s worrying isn’t it? Like @kettlecrisp32 said, if she used it as a basis to raise awareness of the dangers then fair enough, but it seems she’s just got all defensive. I think it’s bullshit that she knows the “industry inside out” - she seems very naive when it comes to the online safety of the girls. The #teenager is still bothering me 🤯

What industry is it she knows inside out? Cleaning? Sales? Modelling? Having zero expectations of her daughter beyond followers on insta?

I normally just roll my eyes at her antics and can laugh it off but what message is this sending to her daughters? She’s actually got me proper annoyed 😠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.