Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jesus... There's some people you just cannot imagine doing it... She's had 3 kids but I cannot imagine her letting go and doing the deed! Instead of lube it's antibac hand gel!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else remember within the last month or two she mentioned how she earns more than her husband? Thought it was below the belt. In a relationship surely that's not how you behave
Omg and hes in medicine, an actual proper job that makes a real difference in the world. When she moans about him working from home and being loud I think. duck, imagine how he feels with you dicking around with your phone 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No school uniforms, no work shirts, none of my glamorous outfits....... That made me laugh so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sigh. Another day, another horrible pink t-shirt, and I wish someone would tell her that words that begin with a 'TH' are not pronounced with an 'F'. You flush water THROUGH your coffee machine Lynsey, not FREW it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she cleaning stairs today?? Don’t she stick to her own # bollocks that she preaches every day. Thought it was a Saturday for stairs. She is the 1 bleating about sticking to routines. Jumped up twit.

Reactions: 3
I do my stairs from top to bottom and find it weird she works from the bottom up - there’s always odd little specs of crap that fling to the step below, and you are hoovering away from what you’ve already done, rather than walking all over the bits you’ve just done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s going on about her new range with addis. That collapsible washing basket she uses is in also for £3.50 at the minute compared to the £14 she is doing swipe ups for. Never shared that though did she monotonous “fick” twit

Reactions: 6
It’s 7:18am. There have been 3 posts this morning. 3 clearly pre-recorded as there are 3 different outfits in them. Who in their right mind is steaming a blinking toilet at this time in the morning?!

Reactions: 7
It’s 7:18am. There have been 3 posts this morning. 3 clearly pre-recorded as there are 3 different outfits in them. Who in their right mind is steaming a blinking toilet at this time in the morning?!
Honestly I actually pity her. Imagine waking up and the first thought being , post a story to Instagram.
Spending time with family.....put a story on instagram
Cleaning....put a story on Instagram
Food shopping....put a story on Instagram

Her life must revolve around it

Honestly I actually pity her. Imagine waking up and the first thought being , post a story to Instagram.

People who are so desperate to seek validation from others. It’s a sad life to lead. No amount of money will take away from precious moments with your family.

Her “time to get wet” boomerang this morning... she looks like something from a horror film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

A family member of mine is like this, she will post about being with us, but won’t actually talk to us in real life because she is stuck on her phone, talking to people she doesn’t know. It’s now got to a point where we don’t really see her much anymore because she’s far too interested in appearances.

Lyndsey reminds me of the budget version of Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping up Appearances. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s doing the civvvvvv 60 minute bingo thing but she’s not jakey is also she must be changing clothes and weather in that 60 min it’s all pre recorded clips she must think were all stupid 😂

Reactions: 4
So she’s doing the civvvvvv 60 minute bingo thing but she’s not jakey is also she must be changing clothes and weather in that 60 min it’s all pre recorded clips she must think were all stupid 😂
Can she really not see that she's lining Jakey up to be bullied? His mates might not be on insta, but I'm sure some of their mums are and possibly follow Lynsey, hence his mates seeing him watering Mummy's flowers for her 'bingo' :rolleyes:

All the fumes off the ‘cive’ must have gone to the daft sod’s head! Why can’t the woman pronounce things right!? It’s CIF not CIVE ffs!! Pissed me right off today!

Overdone the highlighter today and drawing far too much attention to her penis nose!
Full slap and head to toe pink for her dog walk . .
Id like to get the girls involved in the cleaning questions in my dms but like to keep full control . . No tit sherlock!!
Like every other aspect of your household 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Overdone the highlighter today and drawing far too much attention to her penis nose!
Full slap and head to toe pink for her dog walk . .
Id like to get the girls involved in the cleaning questions in my dms but like to keep full control . . No tit sherlock!!
Like every other aspect of your household 🤣
The girls wouldn't be able to do it properly, so Lynsey the martyr will have to do it all on her own.

I see she's got her Mrs Doyle hat out again. Who wore it better?

200798.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.