Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just so desperate for a big break .
Look at her constant harping on about creme eggs, benefit make-up, sphonge, the list is endless. .
Desperate to be the "face" of a brand!
Basic Bland witch . .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else remember within the last month or two she mentioned how she earns more than her husband? Thought it was below the belt. In a relationship surely that's not how you behave

Reactions: 6
How many bloody ads today??
Lets bleeping hashtag everything eh?
Boring boring . .
Zzzzzzz

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her going on about getting kids back into school has angered me so much. I sent her a message about it and I’m sure I’ll be blocked if she reads it. The average age of a teacher is 39. That’s another 8/9000 deaths if schools open too soon.

Falling behind in his education? Please. Give me strength. That kid may have an emotionally abusive mother but he is privileged in so many ways. His families wealth give him a higher chance at an exit route out of that family. He will not falling behind on his education if his mother parents him and gets him to do as much of the work set by his teachers as possible. No one will be able to teach the kid if his teacher is in intensive care or worse, dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her going on about getting kids back into school has angered me so much. I sent her a message about it and I’m sure I’ll be blocked if she reads it. The average age of a teacher is 39. That’s another 8/9000 deaths if schools open too soon.

Falling behind in his education? Please. Give me strength. That kid may have an emotionally abusive mother but he is privileged in so many ways. His families wealth give him a higher chance at an exit route out of that family. He will not falling behind on his education if his mother parents him and gets him to do as much of the work set by his teachers as possible. No one will be able to teach the kid if his teacher is in intensive care or worse, dead.
Cmon? We all know she doesnt have time to home school him . . Shes too busy stripping beds, anti baccing carpets, fridge wiping, de-cluttering, washing windows etc . ..
If home schooling were as easy as slicing a lemon and sticking that on ol Jakeys head hed be the brainiest boy around!!
Shes hardly the sharpest tool in the box either is she?
This isnt about anyones education. ..
Its about HER!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cmon? We all know she doesnt have time to home school him . . Shes too busy stripping beds, anti baccing carpets, fridge wiping, de-cluttering, washing windows etc . ..
If home schooling were as easy as slicing a lemon and sticking that on ol Jakeys head hed be the brainiest boy around!!
Shes hardly the sharpest tool in the box either is she?
This isnt about anyones education. ..
Its about HER!!
Don’t even get my started on “homeschooling”. It’s parenting. No teacher expects parents of kids to teach them anything other than the three Rs. If anyone is actually homeschooling their kids right now that normally sends their child to school have a word with your headteacher. Sorry I’m derailing.

I have a vision now of poor Jakey with a lemon head. Not so much “The Son of Man” but the “The Son of Lynsey” 🙈 baseball cap not whatever hat is in the painting. Obviously.

Reactions: 4
Stories this morning were clearly old stories reposted. The video of her hoovering the mattress she had straight long hair and an ugly dress, yet the talking vids etc she has shorter wavy hair

Using the tile brush thing this morning as her ‘back is playing up’. Next story is her saying ‘hands and knees are best’ on the floor with the hoover! Don’t talk tit just so an hour later you can do a swipe up to the brush. Cannot keep up with her own lies.

Reactions: 9
Using the tile brush thing this morning as her ‘back is playing up’. Next story is her saying ‘hands and knees are best’ on the floor with the hoover! Don’t talk tit just so an hour later you can do a swipe up to the brush. Cannot keep up with her own lies.
Exactly, she's so full of tit

Anything to get a sale or commission

If you looked up ”long suffering” in the dictionary you’d find a picture of her husband. I mean, I’m sure he loves the increase in income from his wife and the holidays that come with it, but good god he looks so under the thumb, do you reckon she ever gives him 5 minutes off?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you looked up ”long suffering” in the dictionary you’d find a picture of her husband. I mean, I’m sure he loves the increase in income from his wife and the holidays that come with it, but good god he looks so under the thumb, do you reckon she ever gives him 5 minutes off?
I feel sorry for him. I mean, the phrase 'henpecked' springs to mind.

Can you imagine her on top ....on 2nd thoughts abandon that thought..too disturbing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.