Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now pushing her cleaning range. Poor u lyndsay not being able to hold any of YOUR products back.
Her "range" of sponges?
Shes about as interesting as a bleeping slimey pube infested sponge!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Help - I liked the fold flat basket.
Not in pink obvs but ...
The same Addis baskets are in also right now for £3.49 only white. I am amazed hers is £15.99

Yellow for mellow cleaning? I’ve been going wrong somewhere for the last 25 years as have never done it felt mellow whilst cleaning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Another trip to the supermarket for the food shop, she was only at ASDA 2 days ago! STAY INSIDE.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Now pushing her cleaning range. Poor u lyndsay not being able to hold any of YOUR products back.
Has she launched her products with Addis? I can’t always bring myself to watch her stories?

The same Addis baskets are in also right now for £3.49 only white. I am amazed hers is £15.99

Yellow for mellow cleaning? I’ve been going wrong somewhere for the last 25 years as have never done it felt mellow whilst cleaning.
What the hell is Mellow cleaning? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Four food shopping trips in the last ten days she claims they are running out of food because there’s five of them. In my household there are eight of us how many times have we been to a supermarket is Zero how of you managed that you might think. Well we’ve shopped at Costco for years so used to bulk buying things on a three monthly basis. Milk we have delivered by the local dairy always have supported local same with meat and vegetables local butcher and greengrocers. We cannot risk a shopping trip we’ve twin premature babies in our house so nappies are also reusable ones.

Planning is the key and better use of kitchen cupboards bet she could empty a cleaning cupboard and store enough food to not have to visit quite so often if I plan for 8 of us I’m pretty sure they could come up with a few things to save shopping so frequently.

Reactions: 10
Four food shopping trips in the last ten days she claims they are running out of food because there’s five of them. In my household there are eight of us how many times have we been to a supermarket is Zero how of you managed that you might think. Well we’ve shopped at Costco for years so used to bulk buying things on a three monthly basis. Milk we have delivered by the local dairy always have supported local same with meat and vegetables local butcher and greengrocers. We cannot risk a shopping trip we’ve twin premature babies in our house so nappies are also reusable ones.

Planning is the key and better use of kitchen cupboards bet she could empty a cleaning cupboard and store enough food to not have to visit quite so often if I plan for 8 of us I’m pretty sure they could come up with a few things to save shopping so frequently.
Remember guys, once a week shopping trips doesn't include these fake wannabes. . Lyndsey makes her own rules up, while making mugs out of people like us who ARE complying with the rules.
I disliked her and all her ways WAY before this, her crappy videos have just reiterated it!

Cos everyone wants a SHINNY sink!! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Plenty is also great for .........also great for .......also great for ffs you bleeping stuck up posh wannabe how many times, can you say also great for....... ohhhhhhh my ears are bleeding,

Plenty is also great for shoving in your gob to shut you the duck up !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Plenty is also great for .........also great for .......also great for ffs you bleeping stuck up posh wannabe how many times, can you say also great for....... ohhhhhhh my ears are bleeding,

Plenty is also great for shoving in your gob to shut you the duck up !!!!!!
Super FICK . . 🤣
Just like Lyndsey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plenty is great for wiping over The tit from my mouth after promoting one of my products

Reactions: 3
Remember when Trinny and Susannah used to do makeovers? I'd love them to get back together, makeover Lynsey and BURN every single piece of little girl pink clothing that she owns 🔥
She either dresses like a granny or a six year old. There's no in between with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG . . That yellow nail??
Ive often seen that colour in the nail salon and thought to myself "what kind of bleep chooses that?"
And here we have the answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The "sieve" rather than Cif stories were cringeworthy. If I was a brand, I'd want it to be represented and pronounced properly! So many ads going on aswell too, I find it really insensitive to be pushing so many products when there are many people not working at the moment. I'm not remotely inclined to do the cif bingo or buy any of their products either. Oh and I wish she'd stop putting an extra 'n' in shiny.

Why not raffle off some of her gifted stuff and donate the money to charity etc. She’s a greedy cow

The "sieve" rather than Cif stories were cringeworthy. If I was a brand, I'd want it to be represented and pronounced properly! So many ads going on aswell too, I find it really insensitive to be pushing so many products when there are many people not working at the moment. I'm not remotely inclined to do the cif bingo or buy any of their products either. Oh and I wish she'd stop putting an extra 'n' in shiny.
I swear the way she pronounces words is actually more difficult than pronouncing them properly. Making life hard for herself 😂

• Haha
Where’s her stupid yellow fingernail in the plenty ads/videos? She wasn’t wearing that outfit earlier this morning until after she put a grid post up and apparently got loads of questions about her top from the grid post, which she was then wearing whilst talking about the top! So got changed to make it seem like she wasn’t using pre recorded stuff!

Where’s her stupid yellow fingernail in the plenty ads/videos? She wasn’t wearing that outfit earlier this morning until after she put a grid post up and apparently got loads of questions about her top from the grid post, which she was then wearing whilst talking about the top! So got changed to make it seem like she wasn’t using pre recorded stuff!
That top is absolutely horrible. It's as if she went into Zara and found the worst looking thing in the place.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.