Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out shopping again as the kids just keep eating everything. Same happens in this house but they get told when it’s gone it won’t be replaced until the next shopping trip when ever that may be.

Reactions: 8
OMG . .
Her video on hand washing today!!
Is she claiming its HER idea . . As I've seen this done on the internet a trillion times!!
Original content only please . .
Ill not go on about the "FIN" gloves she puts on for the video . . Or the "FUMBS" she talks about!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree rob always just looks fed up. I bet he wishes she would just get off her phone for 5 min. She seems the type to have it glued to her. I couldn't have a life like that.
I saw them both once shopping in Lidl, he looked like he had the whole world on his shoulders dragging the trolley round while she’s barking orders!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I saw them both once shopping in Lidl, he looked like he had the whole world on his shoulders dragging the trolley round while she’s barking orders!
I feel sorry for him, especially in the current climate where he's stuck at home with her 24/7.

Reactions: 3
OMG . .
Her video on hand washing today!!
Is she claiming its HER idea . . As I've seen this done on the internet a trillion times!!
Original content only please . .
Ill not go on about the "FIN" gloves she puts on for the video . . Or the "FUMBS" she talks about!! 🤣
Or that she can’t tell the difference between the front & back of her hands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she walks around like she is some famous guru or something.

I agree rob must be absolutely fed up being with her 24/7 at the moment. Rob took the twins on as his own and huge respect to that as many men wouldn't, and he seems like a genuine normal bloke.....yet he puts up with a madam who basically treats him as if he is lower down than she is. I cant imaging he gets a say in anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Out shopping again as the kids just keep eating everything. Same happens in this house but they get told when it’s gone it won’t be replaced until the next shopping trip when ever that may be.
The fact she lives near a huge supermarket but still chose to drive to one that’s a good 10 minute drive wound me up. Not exactly an essential trip to a nearby shop. If things run out before the next shop- tough. Their old enough to realise that.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen someone’s book on instagram
Pushed back the publication date u til September because of covid. Which makes me think lyndsay is telling lies and just released the book anyway pushing it on people when all this is going on

I’ve just seen someone’s book on instagram
Pushed back the publication date u til September because of covid. Which makes me think lyndsay is telling lies and just released the book anyway pushing it on people when all this is going on
If Lyndsey wanted to push the book back, she could have - at the end of the day, it is her book.

I think the excuse that she used about not being able to, and it being out of her hands etc is a crock of tit - she didn't care about everything going on in the world at the time, so long as she made her money from the book. I think she has shown more emotion about not having her book tour (how cringe) than not seeing her family for months. Speaks volumes don't you think.

Reactions: 5
Ive never heard her even mention family, friends etc . .
All she cares about is her precious housework, cloffs , swipe ups etc . .
Boring, self centred old hag,
No one "keeps asking questions" about your top, make-up, jewellery. . You just beg attention full stop!!

Reactions: 5
Ive never heard her even mention family, friends etc . .
All she cares about is her precious housework, cloffs , swipe ups etc . .
Boring, self centred old hag,
No one "keeps asking questions" about your top, make-up, jewellery. . You just beg attention full stop!!
im going to put a bet on that she says something about this comment soon on her story.

Now pushing her cleaning range. Poor u lyndsay not being able to hold any of YOUR products back.

Reactions: 1
Lego hair made a big hoo haar about incoming parcel deliveries and sanitizing the area they have been on etc and today a massive box arrives and one of the twins is inside it on the floor playing...she is a total fuckwit that woman.

Reactions: 13
What’s original about her products either u can get the same for less than half the price anywhere else

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.