Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ how many glasses” I would have loved her daughter to have said bleeping 4 you thick witch now get out my bedroom lol

why does she feel the need to put that poor girl down. She is the most jumped up wanna be out there. It’s a wonder her old man ain’t sleeping in the garage to get away from it........

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lynsey is desperate she's getting her friends to big her up to get more followers....yawn 😴. Another reason why she loses followers is because she treats those kids like tit, everything is a military operation with them. Let kids be kids for as long as possibe. I wonder if hubby is pissed off yet.

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is a bleep.
She doesn’t have friends, I remember when I did follow her and she had people over to her house and she filmed them dancing with her hoovers!
I mean really? Sounds like a right laugh (not)
She is boring and her cock nose is off putting!
She clearly has a favourite twin, and her darling boy can do no wrong.
Give him a year and it won’t be spoons she finds under his bed 😂🙄
Her nose distracts me from concentrating on what she’s saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so glad when I posted about her cock nose, I wasn’t seeing things lol and when she does her snobby head tilt like she is looking down Her nose at us.. it’s more like a cock than ever lol

Reactions: 5
405B8A8E-00FB-421E-BE87-8D6907E7A046.jpeg

Things I noticed in her latest grid post
....the shoes....
The nose.....
And why the duck is she not holding the mug by the handle ?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just horrid 🤢
Bully of a woman
Bet she’s already in bed- ready to rag the children Out their beds at the crack of dawn

She’s moaning about the premier league going back because it’s a money thing when she’s still promoting her book for people to buy 😅 not much difference

• Haha
Reactions: 13
listening to her stories earlier my teenage son what crap are you listening to. Nor far of she wants the schools back cause Jakey is annoying her and she wants the husband back to work

Reactions: 3
She dresses like my 86 year old grandmother. What's the need!? For someone that spends as much time and money on clothes, it might be worth it to see a professional stylist!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those yellow puke coloured shoes offend my eyes and are seriously ugly! They are like something you would see on a knock off Sindy or Barbie 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still banging on about her "Benefit" mascara 🙄
crappy spidery eyelashes . .
Seriously bad advertising for Benefit in my opinion

She seriously need to buy proper fitting bras, it makes me cringe the state of her walking the dog with her boobs bouncing all over.
She never has anything nice to say about her husband either, he just looks so depressed all the time

Reactions: 7
What bleeping time do these clean sheet sundayers get out of bed, it's not even morning properly when they're up sheets off and hoovering the bloody mattress!

She seriously need to buy proper fitting bras, it makes me cringe the state of her walking the dog with her boobs bouncing all over.
She never has anything nice to say about her husband either, he just looks so depressed all the time
That's why he probably works away!

Can imagine him walking into a hotel... "just give me your dirtiest room"

Then ordering some woman to drop beans on the carpet... And not clean them up!

• Haha
I reckon there marriage is dead in the water clearly looks like it,

Reactions: 11
I agree rob always just looks fed up. I bet he wishes she would just get off her phone for 5 min. She seems the type to have it glued to her. I couldn't have a life like that.

Reactions: 6
Oh my God, what is she wearing?! That dress looks like a nightie that an 80 year old woman would wear, and the less said about those hideous shoes, the better.
I'm 40, so is she (allegedly) I wouldn't wear ANYTHING that she wears.
I don’t think Lynsey has her own style or ideas, she has no originality in her content or clothing.... if I was Holly I would feel slightly uncomfortable right about know, this woman is such a narcissist she probably believe if she dresses like holly and has the same hair style she will soon replace her 😂

C6B34A18-AA4F-45DF-AA8B-E57193D562CA.jpeg

B8C86ED3-44F7-41DA-AA94-2807E455541A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Lynsey has her own style or ideas, she has no originality in her content or clothing.... if I was Holly I would feel slightly uncomfortable right about know, this woman is such a narcissist she probably believe if she dresses like holly and has the same hair style she will soon replace her 😂

View attachment 117053
View attachment 117054
OMFG . .
Ive never thought about this before but here it is. . Smack in the face obvious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.