Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them poor kids have no privacy in their own room, lego hair just barges on without knocking, evil Hetty has pissed her off for chewing lipstick on the carpet but she managed to get it out with her cloffs , we havent had a run down of the fashionistas hideous dress

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Karma’s not on her side today 😂 I love how she stated ‘not staged’, it’s got me thinking maybe Lynsey chewed up the lipstick so she can advertise 1001 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The way she is acting over some marks on the carpet is a joke. Snapping at the kids whilst she records them cleaning, get off your phone and do it yourself then if they’re not doing it the way you like !

It's fake!!! She's totally faking this lipstick 1001 cleaning. I'm cringing 😬

You just can't make it up 😂😂😂😂she found another use for the 1001 😂😂😂

• Haha
It's fake!!! She's totally faking this lipstick 1001 cleaning. I'm cringing 😬

You just can't make it up 😂😂😂😂she found another use for the 1001 😂😂😂
Completely fake, and she's the worst actress I've ever seen. I'm sorry, but the kids friends have to be laughing at them behind their backs, especially after she burst into the bedroom shrieking "Mollie Mouse" at that poor daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely fake, and she's the worst actress I've ever seen. I'm sorry, but the kids friends have to be laughing at them behind their backs, especially after she burst into the bedroom shrieking "Mollie Mouse" at that poor daughter.
When I heard her call the daughter mollie mouse I actually went back to listen again, poor mollie 😂😂

• Haha
Jesus those poor kids . She literally treats them like tit just for having an accident. Wtf is she 😡

That boomerang on her pissed off face...how embarrassing...i was literally cringing for her.

• Haha
So fake/staged!!
Who bloody walks into their teenagers bedroom with a phone out ready and recording?
Bore off Lyndsey . .
No one cares about your "stained" carpets 🥱

Reactions: 4
Wish I had a pound for every angry story of her’s....not happy at all! Are you ever Lynsey? She’s so uptight, those poor kids! Only time she seems to loosen up is when she’s having her daily glass of wine!

Thread suggestion...Lynsey #3 Dirty trains and carpet stains...Lynsey is not happy!

Last edited:
Why does she have to mispronounce everythinK?! She is soooooo thick, it’s just cringe listening to her. She literally doesn’t know how to speak 🙈. I am so embarrassed for her.

I see she’s still pimping out her kids too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.