Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s got swipe ups again listen you greedy cock nosed bitch the only swiping I want to do is cross your face knocking some sense into you. Then I’ll chuck a pot of boiled piss at you. Your VILE Lynsey
I mean .... wow 😮 is threatening violence allowed on tattle? I’m all for calling out the greedy grammers but ... personally I think this is a pretty vile and disgusting threat to make

Reactions: 51

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She looks like Honey G from X Factor in that baseball cap and glasses 🤣🤣🤣
20200524_134237.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Che Guevara

I don’t know if this has been said but does she remind you of a character from Wallace and gromit?
I clearly have too much time on my hands 🤦🏻‍♀️
8DEF0D01-02DA-4FAA-B802-2DDCD183F2AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Kea11y

The white eye shadow, the spider mascara, the lego head hair, shit dresses and patronising knob voice is REALLY getting on my wick. I also think she has a secret eating disorder that she has passed onto the twins. They look like they need a big homely meal in them 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
have a lovely day #greedycow
Am I the only one here that thinks this is NOT ok though? It’s one thing chatting in a forum about her... but it’s pretty low to be bragging about trolling her with spiteful messages. Plus posting them here so everyone can cheer you on? Wow. Yes that IS trolling!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

loolabelle

VIP Member
Today shes having a relaxing Saturday.
Pre 9 am and shes already walked the dog, got Jakey doing bootcamp in the garden ( to keep him off the x-box) scrubbed the garden cushions and is now sorting out clothes!!
Jeeeze, this woman doesn't know how to relax, even when shes posing/boomeranging her photos of wine time she looks nervous!!
And as for "boot camp " 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im all for keeping fit etc, she did a few star jumps, step ups on a sleeper, great! Let him kick a ball about, let him walk the dog at a fucking normal time . . Let him play on xbox!! These are really strange times and if THAT is his way of keeping in touch with kids of his own age then so be it!! . .

Im keeping em peeled to see how the rest of her relaxing day unfolds 🤣
God she's as relaxing as having a cough and diarrhea at the same time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Justhereforacreep

Don’t know about anyone else but I clean in my jammies, have a shower and then clean my shower whilst I’m in there and emerge into my clean sacred house for it to be a shithole within hours. Living with my partner and step son is like living with two feral pigs... 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 25

elishia1980

I live nearby to her. Today I’ve seen one of her daughters out with her boyfriend who is clearly not isolating with them! She needs to stop preaching about staying at home when her family can’t even do it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
So she thinks her son looks miserable because of the pandemic, saying he never smiles any more, that he don’t want to be filmed. Maybe just maybe if you get your head from up your own arse, think why !!!!! It’s probably because he is sick to death of being shown in a bad light by his own mother, who seems to enjoy belittling him at every given opportunity. Dirty clothes under the bed, a spoon in his room, steaming fucking teddy bears. He couldn’t even enjoy a mess about with his sister for what she didn’t try and put them down. This women is a disgraceful bully.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She’s terrified of them isn’t she 😂 I remember she returned a skirt or something once because she didn’t realise it had birds printed on it
My husband's sister (complete drama queen) apparently has a 'thing' about cats. When her daughter was born I bought her a cute little outfit with a picture of a cat on the front. (I didn't know she had a thing about cats. At the time I hadn't known her too long)
She was really rude about it and said no way was she going to be putting that on her daughter 😡

A few years ago a stray cat turned up at our house and made herself at home. Almost 6 years later she's still here.
Said sister in law won't come into our house anymore because of 'that dirty cat'.

Honestly if I'd known that a cat would keep the in-laws away I'd have got one years ago! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Kezza_69

VIP Member
So lego hair has found a spoon under jakeys bed ...I have found much much worse under my teenagers bed, she gets right on my tit.
Shock!! 😳
Horror!! 😳
A spooooon??

Perish the thought, hes been eating??
Eating in his room??

Jeeeeze, give em some privacy FFS . .
He'll soon be discovering the joys of whats in his pants . .
Id love to be a fly on the wall when she finds a wanky!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
WTF is this windows Wednesday all about , she cleans them each week?
mine get done when I struggle to see out of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Claudius43

When she does “throw it Thursday” and “declutters” every week does she just throw it in the garage? Fuck me, for someone who cleans she’s got an awful lot of shit lying around!

• Haha

WitsEnd

Every single day she says “To be completely honest with you”. :mad:

I would be happy if my son was using a house building game to entertain himself instead of some other games. It could be worse, he could always be dusting his Lego with a make up brush!

• Haha
  • Heart