Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is a bleep.
She doesn’t have friends, I remember when I did follow her and she had people over to her house and she filmed them dancing with her hoovers!
I mean really? Sounds like a right laugh (not)
She is boring and her cock nose is off putting!
She clearly has a favourite twin, and her darling boy can do no wrong.
Give him a year and it won’t be spoons she finds under his bed 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is a bleep.
She doesn’t have friends, I remember when I did follow her and she had people over to her house and she filmed them dancing with her hoovers!
I mean really? Sounds like a right laugh (not)
She is boring and her cock nose is off putting!
She clearly has a favourite twin, and her darling boy can do no wrong.
Give him a year and it won’t be spoons she finds under his bed 😂🙄
THIS!! Thankyou for feeling the way I do . .and putting it into better words than I can 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've had a brief look at her account and for someone who has 188k followers she only has less than 3k liking her posts. Either her content is boring or she has bought followers 🤔 I'd say both

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She was livid when hinch went big, always moaning about “obviously she’s buying her followers”....... and now she’s buying her folllowers but her numbers aren’t going up!!! As soon as the bought followers are added on, the same amount of real followers are hitting the unfollow button!!

Reactions: 5
When she was on this morning a while back she said she had 5 beds to change every week. I found that odd cause surely she should only have 4 but I wonder does she have her own bedroom. She comes across as the type who would sleep seperate to her husband. Might explain why she can have so much pink in her bedroom

Reactions: 5
When she was on this morning a while back she said she had 5 beds to change every week. I found that odd cause surely she should only have 4 but I wonder does she have her own bedroom. She comes across as the type who would sleep seperate to her husband. Might explain why she can have so much pink in her bedroom
Agreed! And the fact that her bed is stripped off by 7am EVERY Sunday. .

I cant imagine she'd share her bed with her husband. . Not unless she anti-bacced him 1st! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s no spare bedroom for another bed 🤷🏼‍♀️
87F3026C-C55F-40AC-99DF-C6011E177614.png

Reactions: 1
Oh my word, what on earth is she wearing on her story. Not just the horrific dress, but those awful shoes. I see she is back to her usual make up that doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 3
Oh my word, what on earth is she wearing on her story. Not just the horrific dress, but those awful shoes. I see she is back to her usual make up that doesn't suit her.
And all those “Queen of clean” trinkets in the hallway 😂😂 seriously who would do that!!

Reactions: 3
I mean, I am slightly over emotional and irrational during COVID as I’m sure other people are, but them shoes have tipped me right over the edge.

• Haha
What the bloody hell is she wearing? Nana nightie and yellow tit flickers. Wtf 😂😂 dead on trend that cock 🤣🤣

• Haha
I saw in an article she was 41, I’m 37 and I genuinely thought she was more like 50 than just 40, why is she so old fashioned?!?
Seriously?? I had no idea how old she is but I am gobsmacked! I would definitely have put her in her late 40’s/50 ish. She is really old fashioned and mumsy, desperately trying hard not to be!

So she's "Just putting on a FIN layer of make up" and her eyeshadow's called "MarshMELLOW". Her giant rubbish back apparently "Just COME FROUGH the post"
For the last time Lynsey, Your=YOUR. You're=You ARE!

She really needs to learn how to speak properly.
She’s really thick. Also, it is ‘might HAVE’ not ’might of’. Doh!

Last edited:
Oh my God, what is she wearing?! That dress looks like a nightie that an 80 year old woman would wear, and the less said about those hideous shoes, the better.
I'm 40, so is she (allegedly) I wouldn't wear ANYTHING that she wears.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.