Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Rob not buy her the bag then and got her a belt instead? Lol
---
👀 £295 for a belt
That was my first thought too. She said she was after a bag… no bag, just another belt. Obviously funds didn’t stretch to a bag, or he just doesn’t like her enough lol. Poor old Lynz… always the bridesmaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if you spend more on dishwasher tablets you don’t have to rinse?? Is she having a laugh? They’re all basically made in the same factories sone better than others but supermarket own brands are sometimes better than expensive! As a cleaning expert she should bloody know that! Honestly her content is getting more shocking she’s no expert she’s just a normal housewife grifting

Reactions: 13
So if you spend more on dishwasher tablets you don’t have to rinse?? Is she having a laugh? They’re all basically made in the same factories sone better than others but supermarket own brands are sometimes better than expensive! As a cleaning expert she should bloody know that! Honestly her content is getting more shocking she’s no expert she’s just a normal housewife grifting
I felt like it was an undisclosed advert for Finish but to be fair to the old hag she is usually good at marking ads so who knows?! She was chatting tit either way!

Reactions: 7
I felt like it was an undisclosed advert for Finish but to be fair to the old hag she is usually good at marking ads so who knows?! She was chatting tit either way!
Agree with you both, she’s so full of tit and she was definitely hyping up Finish. You’d think she’d know that it’s modern dishwashing machines that don’t require rinsing prior to loading. She’s bloody useless.

Reactions: 6
That wasn't an Ad?! I watched it and presumed it was, I genuinely didn't realise she hadn't disclosed anything. She was doing her terrible advert voice and was talking absolute rubbish so I presumed she had been paid to do so, but she did that off her own back? 😅

Reactions: 9
That wasn't an Ad?! I watched it and presumed it was, I genuinely didn't realise she hadn't disclosed anything. She was doing her terrible advert voice and was talking absolute rubbish so I presumed she had been paid to do so, but she did that off her own back? 😅
Maybe she's angling for a collab?

Reactions: 4
Knew the wrinkled up old prune would have to get a brag in about her Mulberry offering, bet she threatened Rib with a good old pounding with the strap on if he didn’t rock up with a designer gift. Should have got her a stylist make over as her hair and make up are always tit and let’s not get started on the frocks.
The irony is, she clearly gets a fair bit of coin from the grifting so instead of buying hideous cheap clothes every week she could probably afford a stylist and a classy capsule wardrobe and just add key pieces each season. The stylist could even point her towards buying the correct size for the funder fighs.

Reactions: 10
The irony is, she clearly gets a fair bit of coin from the grifting so instead of buying hideous cheap clothes every week she could probably afford a stylist and a classy capsule wardrobe and just add key pieces each season. The stylist could even point her towards buying the correct size for the funder fighs.
I’ve been saying this for a while now! The trouble with her is that she just won’t listen to good advice?! She know better 😬

Reactions: 4
On today's episode of things that didn't happen - lyns has ran out of laundry detergent & is heading to Lidl to test out their products 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could. But she won't because Lyns is a fashion icon and knows what she's doing. In Lyns world she thinks she's beautiful. In Tattle world aka reality, she's a cheap, chavvy, horror of a woman. Let's let her buy her cheapo clothes and carry on looking awful!

• Haha
Oh look at old lynz showing off that when she unlocks her car the handles pop out 🙄🥱. She’s sooooo after someone sending her some LIQUID LAUNDRY DETERGENT could she say it any more times?? Grifting grifting grifting she’s deplorable

Reactions: 11
I think she's at the grain barge tonight going by the bamboo steamer thing on the table.. wonder if she'll get her wipe out for the test..
I'm praying she drops sweet and sour sauce on the white trousers and can't get it out :LOL:

• Haha
A nice orange blowers 🙄.
She is so slapdash - that Lidl video she points to a sign and says its 2.99 for the 40 wash powder when the sign clearly states comfort fabric softener and then she waffles on about the liquid she bought and says its 47 washes when on the bottle it's clearly printed 42 and states it's £2.99, unless it's a promotion price Lidl washing liquid is not 2.99.
She gets on my wick that she cannot just do a video with the correct information.
The sooner companies see what a dozy mare she is the better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A nice orange blowers 🙄.
She is so slapdash - that Lidl video she points to a sign and says its 2.99 for the 40 wash powder when the sign clearly states comfort fabric softener and then she waffles on about the liquid she bought and says its 47 washes when on the bottle it's clearly printed 42 and states it's £2.99, unless it's a promotion price Lidl washing liquid is not 2.99.
She gets on my wick that she cannot just do a video with the correct information.
The sooner companies see what a dozy mare she is the better.
Its because she is thick as 💩

Double layered trousers?
Does she mean lined?

And she wants companies to work with her?

So fick 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Double layered trousers?
Does she mean lined?

And she wants companies to work with her?

So fick 👀
I know I hadn’t a clue what she was on about. And I hope she doesn’t eat too much as those trousers were clearly the wrong size the way they were pulling across the front. One false move and they’ll rip 😂 and don’t forget SHES EATING ON A BOAT again repeating herself has she got dementia or is she just over bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I hadn’t a clue what she was on about. And I hope she doesn’t eat too much as those trousers were clearly the wrong size the way they were pulling across the front. One false move and they’ll rip 😂 and don’t forget SHES EATING ON A BOAT again repeating herself has she got dementia or is she just over bragging
Just seen the FULL outfit. .

Can anyone explain to me what a "really lined jacket is"? 🤔
---
Whose going to tell her, we're not even a little bit interested in her daughters holiday? 🫤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely her daughters don’t want her posting their every move on holiday?? She’s not even there 🫠🫠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.