Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New fred title from @Mum3boys congratulations!

Lynz continues to wow us wiv her granny dresses and levvery Sunday roasts.

The most exciting fing in their lives last week was Rib swerving the last, stale, slice of lemon cake and going for carrot cake instead. They’ll be back to lemon next week 😐

She was on This Morning on Monday wiv her besties ie the ovver guests and presenters (who don’t know who she is), recycling her boring cleaning tips.

Her latest thing seems to be going for a walk so she can “reset” 🙄

Reactions: 14
Woah! She's off on one today. I feel sorry for whoever was changing her coil. I can only imagine what she was like with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s summed herself up quite nicely there. She’s just a materialistic miserable old hag
Was she thinking we are going to be so disappointed because she got the "last pair" :rolleyes: honestly?? oh and happy with a bottle of bucks fizz, yeah right 🤥 .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ever the sheep. .
All the middle aged instahuns are gushing over the pink sambas right now.
How about be a bit different eh?
Sooooo boring 🥱

Reactions: 6
The greedy grifting twit has linked any old color pair now just to try and claw a few pennies in from a linky

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh my god. How I sputtered my coffee over my phone when I saw she’s been duped on Amazon 😂😂 serves you right for flogging shite to the sheep. Made my night that has 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god. How I sputtered my coffee over my phone when I saw she’s been duped on Amazon 😂😂 serves you right for flogging shite to the sheep. Made my night that has 🤣🤣🤣
Mine too . . She'll have a hard job proving otherwise to Amazon ~ oh well, she'll have to get out on a few extra walks tomorrow to clear her head!! 🫠

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone to buy a phone from Amazon. I wonder if she used an #aff link to purchase or was she hoping to link the latest bargain?
I was going to say that on my previous post but wasn’t sure if it was a done thing that I didn’t know about? 😂

Reactions: 4
I was going to say that on my previous post but wasn’t sure if it was a done thing that I didn’t know about? 😂
I agree . . No doubt she had intentions of money making on the back of this.
I know NO-ONE who has EVER purchased an iPhone from anywhere other than APPLE itself OR an authorised dealer on the High Street.

Reactions: 12
Why is she having a meeting for the twins party?
More to the point, why is she posting about it?
More begging . . Gift us a party. I promise Ill leave my piss light and wipes at home 🤣

Reactions: 10
Oh I do hope there’s a massive party coming up , it will be comedy gold. Old lush Lyns pissed up granny dancing with “this lot” , everyone cringing around her while she’s being soooo wacky and funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice, most of the clothes she pushes on people #ad . . They're in the sale.
Well of course. . Its the cheap tacky tit that no-one else wants 🥴

Reactions: 7