Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£130 for that Charlotte Tilbury perfume! Very braggy posting that pic

Reactions: 3
That’s what little kids do isn’t it, show everyone the presents they got for their birthday. How embarrassing and crass, that a grown woman feels the need to do this publicly. I wonder what she thinks she’s achieving by doing it? I reckon she’d be mortified if she knew what the vast majority (not the arse lickers) think of her for doing this.
Yes, it is so embarrassing but she thinks everyone will be so envious, she loves to be braggy but it just looks ridiculous. Those with wealth don't go around posting things like this online, she has no class even though she thinks she has.

Reactions: 16
Where to go with this one … The roots , clean your floors do ye , don’t wear outdoor shoes in the house do ye ! Her socks are manky 🤮 oh and just good measure that lipstick when you are cleaning your house Jesus

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what little kids do isn’t it, show everyone the presents they got for their birthday. How embarrassing and crass, that a grown woman feels the need to do this publicly. I wonder what she thinks she’s achieving by doing it? I reckon she’d be mortified if she knew what the vast majority (not the arse lickers) think of her for doing this.
So much pink tit. She's like an overgrown six year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where to go with this one … The roots , clean your floors do ye , don’t wear outdoor shoes in the house do ye ! Her socks are manky 🤮 oh and just good measure that lipstick when you are cleaning your house Jesus
The top and jeans need to be a size up surely 🙄
Looked uncomfortable to wear when she was doing her bit of (obligatory) "cleaning"🥴
Couldn't really see her face in those stories .. just her very bright lipstick 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
The top and jeans need to be a size up surely 🙄
Looked uncomfortable to wear when she was doing her bit of (obligatory) "cleaning"🥴
Couldn't really see her face in those stories .. just her very bright lipstick 🤣🤣
Just wear a pair of leggings and a baggy t shirt or sweatshirt for cleaning.
Like us "normals" ffs 🙄

Reactions: 14
Aww so spoilt, must have been a big birthday Lyndz to deserve so many treats. What is it this year, big 5-0 or 6-0 you old hag 👵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Knew the wrinkled up old prune would have to get a brag in about her Mulberry offering, bet she threatened Rib with a good old pounding with the strap on if he didn’t rock up with a designer gift. Should have got her a stylist make over as her hair and make up are always tit and let’s not get started on the frocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who shows off their birthday presents ffs? No ones that bothered what you got for your birthday Lyns cos no one actually likes you you nasty old witch

Reactions: 9
Gutted that she chose mulberry

I always think all that pink everywhere is stamping the house as hers ptwm does it to its like saying my kitchen my house ect not yours!why not just have a couple of pink accessories,
It's almost like she thinks it makes her look quirky
....oh wait

Reactions: 7
All the pink tat in that kitchen needs binned, she won’t though until she’s gifted some replacements the tight arse. The tea and coffee pots look so cheap and were filfy , sooo derrrty

Reactions: 8
So did Rob not buy her the bag then and got her a belt instead? Lol
---
👀 £295 for a belt

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Gutted that she chose mulberry

I always think all that pink everywhere is stamping the house as hers ptwm does it to its like saying my kitchen my house ect not yours!why not just have a couple of pink accessories,
It's almost like she thinks it makes her look quirky
....oh wait
It just looks tacky and chav. Definitely not quirky

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.