Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still really want to know what went down with Lynz and "she's a baker not an expert" Nancy!

Willing to bet that queen Nancy doesn't remember that Lynz exists tho so we won't hear it from her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still really want to know what went down with Lynz and "she's a baker not an expert" Nancy!

Willing to bet that queen Nancy doesn't remember that Lynz exists tho so we won't hear it from her :ROFLMAO:
I think it may have been something to do with 'bad friends' about not using lemon/vinegar at the same time as bicarb as the bicarb will neutralise the acid and make it useless. And Lyns took it as a dig about her, which of course it wasn't, but Lyns is telling people wrong stuff and Nancy wanted to put everyone straight. I don't believe she ever mentioned Lyns by name, probably doesn't even know she exists, but you know Lyns, so up herself that everything is all about her.

Reactions: 13
I think it may have been something to do with 'bad friends' about not using lemon/vinegar at the same time as bicarb as the bicarb will neutralise the acid and make it useless. And Lyns took it as a dig about her, which of course it wasn't, but Lyns is telling people wrong stuff and Nancy wanted to put everyone straight. I don't believe she ever mentioned Lyns by name, probably doesn't even know she exists, but you know Lyns, so up herself that everything is all about her.
Lynsey states she had her own cleaning company and you would think she would know about the different products for cleaning and what they do especially home made ones.
---
Just caught up with her stories, what on earth was that wee piddly brush she was cleaning her sink with:rolleyes: you would be all day scrubbing with that and pushing the carvela sunglasses was it not another brand she bought recently?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Clean sheets Sunday - feeling smug she done her bed change yesterday because of the rain, I don't about anyone else but I have an extra set so I don't need it to be washed and dried on the same day to put back on, thought that's what most people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Clean sheets Sunday - feeling smug she done her bed change yesterday because of the rain, I don't about anyone else but I have an extra set so I don't need it to be washed and dried on the same day to put back on, thought that's what most people do.
Proper tight on everything except herself!

Reactions: 4
I’ve always thought this 😂 I’m sure she would if they were gifted to her… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh I do love it when she gets all salty with a brand/person because they won’t work with her! She’s more than happy to shill anything as long as she gets it free; half those floor cleaners she’s been gifted are in the £300-500 price range!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh I do love it when she gets all salty with a brand/person because they won’t work with her! She’s more than happy to shill anything as long as she gets it free; half those floor cleaners she’s been gifted are in the £300-500 price range!
No one needs an £800 quid hoover that mops, but if you want it & can afford it crack on! She’s just narky that certain other influencers have been gifted them but not her

Reactions: 9
She's being wished happy birthday on her FB page . . Can't believe it's got to the end of the day and she's not sharing all her presents with us in an insta bragging reel!!
Opportunity to pour cheap pink plonk nice and early eh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's being wished happy birthday on her FB page . . Can't believe it's got to the end of the day and she's not sharing all her presents with us in an insta bragging reel!!
Probably cos she started pouring the plonk at 8am and is too leverred and twice as incoherent as normal 😂

• Haha
Lyns nemesis, the fabulous Nancy Birtwhistle, has just put up a post to say she's hit 700k followers, and is getting amazing comments, she has so much love and respect from her followers. Her account is growing and growing. Things Lyns can only dream of, she's not fit to lick the boots of Nancy. See Lyns that's what happens when you're not shallow and vain, snipy and bitchy. Also Nancy doesn't have a nose like a dick with a big ballsack on the end of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lyns nemesis, the fabulous Nancy Birtwhistle, has just put up a post to say she's hit 700k followers, and is getting amazing comments, she has so much love and respect from her followers. Her account is growing and growing. Things Lyns can only dream of, she's not fit to lick the boots of Nancy. See Lyns that's what happens when you're not shallow and vain, snipy and bitchy. Also Nancy doesn't have a nose like a dick with a big ballsack on the end of it.
I’ve just followed Nancy on all 3 of my accounts, just to be petty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha Lynzzzz is a longgggg way off that sort of following 🤣
Wish TM would give Nancy B the cleaning tips slot and finally bin Crombie 😏

• Heart
That’s what little kids do isn’t it, show everyone the presents they got for their birthday. How embarrassing and crass, that a grown woman feels the need to do this publicly. I wonder what she thinks she’s achieving by doing it? I reckon she’d be mortified if she knew what the vast majority (not the arse lickers) think of her for doing this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.