Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great content lyns … who would have thought her followers would be entertained by a badly done boomerang?!

Grow up woman you are nearly 50 not 13! Learn how to be a professional cleaner

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think she's at the grain barge tonight going by the bamboo steamer thing on the table.. wonder if she'll get her wipe out for the test..
I'm praying she drops sweet and sour sauce on the white trousers and can't get it out :LOL:
She could always ask Nancy Birtwhistle for some tips on how to remove the stain if she does…. 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I hadn’t a clue what she was on about. And I hope she doesn’t eat too much as those trousers were clearly the wrong size the way they were pulling across the front. One false move and they’ll rip 😂 and don’t forget SHES EATING ON A BOAT again repeating herself has she got dementia or is she just over bragging
I've eaten in the restaurant on that boat - it's moored on the canal, so why couldn't she wear heels? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and Rib live such controlled lives. Up at the crack of dawn ever single Saturday morning to go for a rigid coffee and half a slice of cake.

Don't they ever have a lie in or a shag?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her and Rib live such controlled lives. Up at the crack of dawn ever single Saturday morning to go for a rigid coffee and half a slice of cake.

If you were Rib, would you? 🤣. I think he would be far happier with a coffee and a crumb of cake than have to get down and dirty with Lyns...

• Haha
If you were Rib, would you? 🤣. I think he would be far happier with a coffee and a crumb of cake than have to get down and dirty with Lyns...
They do the deed twice a year. Christmas and her birthday. It lasts 2 minutes start to finish. Then they shower, roll over and go to sleep. No words are spoken.

Meanwhile her kids are probably getting it every night on holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So did Rob not buy her the bag then and got her a belt instead? Lol
---
👀 £295 for a belt
She can afford to shop at John Lewis, you can book a stylist for free! She won’t take any advice whether it’s to do with fashion or her cleaning account whatsoever,
So intrusive! They are 21 years old, this is just not necessary. No privacy whatsoever. Horrible person.
”This is my house” like wtaf

self-centred old hag probably just jealous she can’t live that 20-something life anymore. I don’t agree with filming kids rooms at all but she could have at least done one of those videos where the moms stock up their toiletries or maybe have some nice welcome back touches like flowers and pjs. Guess she’d rather buy more cheap wine and polyester ensembles.

So intrusive! They are 21 years old, this is just not necessary. No privacy whatsoever. Horrible person.
My mum would snoop in my room. I had to move back in with her when I was 24ish and she found my maternity documents and told her friends and family I was pregnant. I hadn't even had my booking in appointment. I was so pissed off

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Once a week, night before clean sheet Sunday after the excitement of ½ a slice of cake Saturday. . Christ, they're life is OFF THE SCALE exciting 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Controlling language and behaviour. Doing that sort of thing will make those kids feel as though that is not their home - as Lynsey said it’s her house. I do wonder what Rib really thinks about her actions - not necessarily what he tells her for an easy life.

Reactions: 11
Whatever did happen to them looking for another house?? Was their selling the house or just bragging about buying a second home?

Reactions: 9
Don’t know how I’ve found this thread but it’s led me to her insta. And wow! Is she for real?
Leaving aside the braggy posts when there’s nothing really to brag about …
Who the heck shares - shares - a piece of cake that size? 😂 😂

Reactions: 12
Lyns is too busy legs akimbo crotch thrusting her naff pink plastic steamer to be getting it on with Rib .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's an absolute witch for shaming her adult children like this on social media :mad:

As for the whole "It's my house". She sounds exactly like my mother who when I was the twins age constantly parroted at me that "While you're under my roof, you'll live by my rules"
One of the many reasons why we have no relationship now. I moved out at 21 and never went back and the exact same thing is going to happen with the twins and Jake.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She's an absolute witch for shaming her adult children like this on social media :mad:

As for the whole "It's my house". She sounds exactly like my mother who when I was the twins age constantly parroted at me that "While you're under my roof, you'll live by my rules"
One of the many reasons why we have no relationship now. I moved out at 21 and never went back and the exact same thing is going to happen with the twins and Jake.
What does she even mean in the 1st pic, make it make sense ffs 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.