Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
OMG she messaged you twice. 1/ who has the time to do this? 2/ does she not have a life?
If she did that to me I’d name and shame her who does she think she is?
p.s. not saying you should just saying if someone did that to me I’d be very tempted!
She did! I messaged her first to ever so helpfully point out that Nancy birtwhistle gives great advice on removing stains lol. She did NOT like that!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

lenny9

this is a dinner.. lynsey
20240407_155634.jpg

---
Why is Lynseys surname Crombie and Robs is Dunford ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Oh Lynsey come on, saying you never had sunburn… You can gaslight your followers all you like, but you know the truth (as does your skin), and so does Tattle! Stop being so sanctimonious, it’s pathetic. It’s alright to admit you used to be a sun worshipper if you’re trying to change, but don’t attempt to re-write history.

These photos were all posted in Lynsey’s stories between March and September 2023. Just a few examples of the dozens from over the last few years.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

f1fangirl

IMG_2672.jpeg

thanks Mollie for providing us with more evidence that Lynsey is still baking herself in the sun, oops!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’m sure her thin slathering of factor 50 will protect her 🙁 Where are her coverups that she was banging on about a few weeks ago, or was that just to sell shit?
This makes me so angry. How dare she preach to anyone about sun safety after this, she’s a total dick. As for trying to get treatment on the NHS 😡

Reactions: 17

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
IMG_0107.jpeg

taken from mollies TikTok, this isn’t normal! Also it seems encouraged by Lynsey! This is inappropriate content for TikTok as never know what weirdos are watching

• Wow
  • Sad

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
My mum I suspect had an ED, her meals were tiny, she smoked like a chimney (still does) I put weight on after having my kids & got the usual ‘I was back in my size 10 jeans 8 weeks after you were born’ it’s now affected me, I went from a size 22/24 down to a size 14 after my marriage breakdown, I’m obsessed with my weight now, if I’m over a certain weight I won’t eat, I get angry at myself for eating something, I look at other women & think how the hell can you eat so much & stay slim, I walk 5 plus miles a day, I’m forever on the go at my workplace. I lie to friends about what I’ve eaten etc….she is definitely rubbing off on her kids with her eating habits. Sorry for the long post.

• Sad
  • Heart

Stalker**

Oh my god. How I sputtered my coffee over my phone when I saw she’s been duped on Amazon 😂😂 serves you right for flogging shite to the sheep. Made my night that has 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Tell you what Lynz, if they’re so bad why don’t you go in there and give ‘em a good scrub yourself. That’d be some cracking content that would go “viral” for you. Would that make you happy?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16