Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she even mean in the 1st pic, make it make sense ffs 🙄
They’ve probably asked why she is snooping around and she’s replied that it’s her house. It’s horrific, they are ADULTS. I also hope they’re enjoying sleeping with their friends abroad. I’d escape to if it was me!

Reactions: 5
Getting the "it's my house" in before she even starts the video as she knows when she reads here we will be slating her for not giving her kids privacy. Why does she have to, 1. Even mention cleaning the girls rooms and 2. Show the room?
News flash Lynsey, you don't have to mention or show anything to do with your kids, actually be a decent mum and stop with the shaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's an absolute witch for shaming her adult children like this on social media :mad:

As for the whole "It's my house". She sounds exactly like my mother who when I was the twins age constantly parroted at me that "While you're under my roof, you'll live by my rules"
One of the many reasons why we have no relationship now. I moved out at 21 and never went back and the exact same thing is going to happen with the twins and Jake.
She sounds like my mum too. I'm 35 now and only a few weeks back she posted a pic of me walking away from her on FB, I'm guessing to try and embarrass me.
I moved 200 miles away when I was 18. A year later my mum moved 1.5 miles away, literally the nearest house to my college.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It may be your house Lyns you twit but it’s their home and that’s their space, yes clean for when they get back which will be a lovely surprise for them but the shaming doesn’t need to happen

Reactions: 23
The thing is she is wrong. They are not children. They are adults- as she keeps saying 21 next week. Stop invading their privacy.

Clearly read here and hit a nerve though, hence the post.

Can't wait for her and Rob to go away so the kids can go snoop!

If they moan, that usually means LEAVE THEIR bleeping STUFF ALONE (as per the reply to a comment).

Reactions: 10
What I thought 18 was the age of adulthood, but Lyns says otherwise.

The twins at 21 are like proper adults.

Weird witch.

And she has to get in that her 1st hubby had done wrong but is over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How humiliating that she has just told a bunch of strangers that her twins have a paedophile as a father, whilst wishing them happy birthday. How to make a day all about her and not them. She is horrific as a mother!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She needs serious help. I'm not being funny, I mean actual psychological help. Making the twins 21st birthday all about how their father is a paedophile and then linking her book looking for sales :mad:

Reactions: 25
She is desperate to be mail online clickbait isn't she with her weird "I can't believe my daughters are 21 today...their dad's a paedophile by the way" story 🙄
She's probs gonna be posting daily updates and photos of their birthday holiday too🤦🏼‍♀️
Privacy means FA to Lynzzzz 🙄

Reactions: 18
She is desperate to be mail online clickbait isn't she with her weird "I can't believe my daughters are 21 today...their dad's a paedophile by the way" story 🙄
She's probs gonna be posting daily updates and photos of their birthday holiday too🤦🏼‍♀️
Privacy means FA to Lynzzzz 🙄
She’s done the rounds in all the trash mags with this story for years
---
I don’t actually know what to say about her anymore except that some things should be kept completely private. Those girls have never known or will know their father, yes he’s a wrong un but they are the innocent ones in all of this. A fruit loop of a mother who brings it up on their 21st birthday and is still coining it in even though she claims it’s all past, blah, blah, blah. She is NOT an over protective mother, in fact the complete opposite. I wonder what Rib makes of it all as he’s been in their lives for such a long time, so for his wife to bring it up repeatedly mustn’t sit well with him. Is she going to do a speech on the day the girls get married too, with a link to her book of course?!!!
---
Oh duck off!
Has it bollocks 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.